• Archival interview with Ray Lovelock
  • New audio commentary by critics Samm Deighan and Kat Ellinger
  • Alternate scenes
  • Trailer
  • English, French, and Italian audio tracks with optional English subtitles
  • Exclusive slipcover
  • Reversible inner sleeve
  • Bonus DVD featuring an archival program with Ray Lovelock
  • 20-page illustrated booklet with brand new writing on the film by film historian Roberto Curti
  • Set of full color lobby card reproductions
  • REGION-FREE

How can it be sold out, the release date was never announced right?

not here but on Mondo Macabro pages and socials it was many weeks ago. Many of the @Space Cadet recent posts are having TBD while the stuff is already available. later on there will be a regular edition of this but the one with slipcover is gone. I bought the last copy because they have launched three titles on Friday and I forgot about it and when I went online on Saturday evening it was already ALL GONE.

• Wow
Reactions: Billy Talent
not here but on Mondo Macabro pages and socials it was many weeks ago. Many of the @Space Cadet recent posts are having TBD while the stuff is already available. later on there will be a regular edition of this but the one with slipcover is gone. I bought the last copy because they have launched three titles on Friday and I forgot about it and when I went online on Saturday evening it was already ALL GONE.

If I know the release date I post it. If I don't I can't. If you do know it, you can post it too.

I'm sorry if my posts have caused resentment. I better stop posting these things.