R.I.P Chadwick Boseman

Couldn’t have said it better myself:

Woke up to the sad news that we lost a true icon. It speaks to the man’s character that he battled this for four years and still put on a brave face to bring the world a hero that it needed now more than ever. It breaks my heart to think about what he must have endured physically, mentally, and emotionally throughout treatment. He was the embodiment of strength in silence. We love you Chadwick Boseman. Your memory, work, and legacy will live on while you sleep the sleep of kings.
#Wakandaforever

Jesus. Never had any idea he was very sick, in interviews I saw he was always so cheerful and seemed happy:(
He will always be remembered for being the star in one of the most important films ever made in this time regarding equality and emancipation, regardless of what you think of the movie.
Thoughts are with his family and friends, hope he's in a better place now.

Reactions: Flloydo and MM3
Ponder this: 28th Aug
He died on Jackie Robinson day (first African American MLB player), the role he played in the film "42"

AND

He died on the day Black Panther creator Jack Kirby was born [28th Aug 1917]

Reactions: ash333 and Flloydo
He died on Jackie Robinson day (first African American MLB player), the role he played in the film "42"

AND

I've always had a "thing" with 28...
----

So sad to see young and talented go. He did not make number of his illness. Brave man. R.I.P.

AND

Also he passed at age 42 too. Really eerie connections

I’ve not see Da 5 bloods yet but that’s going to be a hard watch when I do!

Shocking news. Couldn't quite believe it when I saw a flood of RIP posts on Insta this morning :offtopic: 2020 can't end soon enough. This year has literally been the worst. RIP King :(

IMG_20200829_180737_065.jpg

Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I'm so heartbroken over this loss. This man had a beautiful soul and a drive to make millions of people happy and excited no matter how much physical pain that he was secretly going through. He could've went public with his illness but he kept it private to ensure hope continued amongst fans rather than pity or sorrow. Chadwick is probably the closest thing to a real-life superhero that we could've ever received.

Reactions: bloodsnake007