R.I.P. Stan Lee

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I have had two heroes in life: my father, and Stan Lee. Today one of those heroes passed away. I feel like I was just punched in the gut. I’m at work and I want to go home. I’m literally in a closet trying to hide my tears. I feel like a family member just died. Stan has meant so much to me throughout my entire life. I’m taking a couple days off social media to reflect on the loss of my hero.

I love you, Stan.

#ThankYouStan

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Honestly am gutted too. Truely thought this guy would hit 100 before he left us(he deserved that milestone IMO)

Such a positive man, bringing joy to many through his creations.

He will be missed

#RIPStanLee

My earliest memory of Stan Lee was watching the Marvel Action Hour, I read the comics a lot as a kid and I didn't know who Stan Lee was until one day I tuned in to watch the new Iron Man cartoon and saw this...

He was such a nice guy to all his fans, he will be missed. Excelsior Mr Marvel! May you Rest in Peace

Stan - from afar, your stories brought joy and assurance to a little kid who was bullied, despised and isolated but found his potential paralleling Captain America. Your courage and perseverance in your craft and passion changed that boy's life and made him a believer in himself and all mankind. I owe you everything I have accomplished in my life.

R.I.P. Sir!

Stan was the greatest. Its crazy how much he has influenced my life.

He had such an iconic voice that you would recognize no matter what.

I'm going to be really sad when Marvel movies come out and there is no cameo by him anymore. Its always such a huge highlight of the film.
I know they have shot a few more with him of movies that have yet to come out. I really hope they don't decide to cut them now because of his passing. Keep them in. The more Stan the better.

Reactions: Wreck
Very sad news, an Iconic Legend to say the least. He did so much for so many and brought enjoyment in his comics and his movies for millions of people worldwide. He will be missed, God rest his soul. Prayers go out to his loved ones.

LOVE ALL YOU'VE DONE STAN LEE!

46068221_2183850088531189_2817681189660262400_o.jpg

Last edited:

I've been crying daily since Monday. Stan was truly a superhero amongst men. A hero of mine since I was a toddler -- my Dad reading me his old Thor, Silver Surfer, and Daredevil comics before I went to sleep every night. Stan has been such a huge, important part of my life for nearly the entire length of my life. I haven't been able to talk about it... I'm tearing up just writing this. He lived a hell of a life, though -- a champion to millions around the globe. I'm sad that he's gone, but I knew it was coming and I'm thankful for his assistance in helping me become the person that I grew up to be. He's back with his beloved Joanie now... and who knows? Maybe he's even made up with The King and they're creating some new characters. Celebrity deaths don't usually rock me, but I knew this one would when the day came because Stan was so much more than a celebrity to me. He was my hero. His overall love for his fans -- the marvelous tales that he told with that distinguishable voice -- will forever be with me. I love that man -- THE man -- and I'll miss him... but I know he's in a better place and I will always remember him.

#ThankYouStan

• Thanks

Chris kept going off topic when all I wanted to do was talk about Stan, but he later told me he did that on purpose so I wouldn't become a wreck while on camera. I personally think my write-up is a more fitting tribute, but nevertheless, here I get to share a little bit more.

• Thanks