Raffle - The Lego Batman Movie - Lenti - MantaLab

Aug 25, 2013
UK
Hello and welcome to my raffle on The Lego Batman Movie - Lenti - MantaLab (Mint, Sealed). The third of four raffles I will be hosting.

IMG_20191007_220842.jpg
IMG_20191007_220853.jpg

As described to Wreck, I lost my dad to cancer in July 2018 at the age of 62. A huge void has been left in my family's lives and there is not an hour that goes by that I do not think of him.
I will be donating some steelbooks to raffles to help contribute to the centre that helped with his care.

All money collected from this raffle will go straight to Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, I will not pocket any of it. (I will also post proof of donation in case there are any skeptics here!)

Link here if anyone would like to make additional donations or just read up on the cause. Make a Donation

£5 per entry (as friends and family via paypal [email protected]), for 10 tickets. Please put your username at HDN in the note and which raffle you are applying to.

I will require a minimum 15 entries to enable this raffle. If the required number of entries are not made by the deadline, the raffle will be canceled and money will be refunded

The deadline for this raffle is 21st October. All entries will be put into a spreadsheet and assigned a number to the order they are received. Multiple entries can be made. Draw will be made on random.org

Postage within UK is free. Postage to rest of the world is postage fee minus £5.

Thank you for your time, and good luck! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot edit the main thread for some reason, but paypal address is [email protected]
I will require a minimum 15 entries to enable this raffle. If the required number of entries are not made by the deadline, the raffle will be canceled and money will be refunded

Cannot edit the main thread for some reason, but paypal address is [email protected]
Awesome cause. Lost my dad to cancer when he was just 57. While he wasn’t exactly the greatest father anyone could have, it was still a horrible loss. Good luck with the raffles.

• Friendly
Reactions: davhyl