Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic - Megathread - Free THIS WEEK ONLY!!!

Jan 29, 2009
3348715471_5d0ac51d72.jpg

Fighting game, will update with more info, when received.

Screenshots:
3348715429_e8e35e333d.jpg

3349545018_7561a0aea9.jpg

3349545170_f5016fca15.jpg

3349545046_61bb3beab4.jpg

3349545120_856a63eb93.jpg

Last edited:
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic hits PSN this Thursday, April 9, and that means everybody will be kung fu fighting. You already heard from SCEA Producer Joshua Miller who answered your questions about RDKF. And during GDC, we let Mattias Nygren from Tarsier Studios take over the camera, as he walks us through the game’s character customization mode in this video:

http://www.viddler.com/explore/sceablog/videos/308/0.957

Hi, I’m Joshua Miller, the U.S. producer of Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic. It’s been a while since Fists of Plastic made its debut at E3 last year and since its announcement, people have been asking for more details. Well, the time has finally come and I am very pleased (not to mention, very excited) to announce today that Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic will be available for download exclusively on PSN beginning THURSDAY, APRIL 9th!

Before I go even further, please check out this brand new, never-before-seen trailer that shows exactly what to look forward to. If you like what you see and can’t wait until the game comes out, feel free to download this trailer for free and watch it as many times as you like! It is available TODAY on the Playstation Store.

As you can see, we are unloading the craziest cast of fighters for you to unleash some of the nuttiest fighting moves in kung fu history! Using the SIXAXIS wireless controller, not to mention, all the Chi Power you will be earning, you can control the crazy 3D characters and orchestrate in-air, ninja-like attacks, as well as engage in intense combat using weapons and strategy for an all-out, 360-degree assault. And of course, the better you become, the more trophies you earn!

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic screenshot 5 Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plasticscreenshot 1

For added fun, players can also unlock body parts to create their own characters, with over hundreds of combinations. These customizable characters can bend, stretch and perform every fighting move with hilarious results.

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic screenshot 4

With plenty of modes and settings to suit both hardcore and casual gamers, Fists of Plastic’s pick-up-and-play controls allow for hours of fun gameplay with up to 4 people locally. Fun for parties, players can create a team-based free-for-all using the King of the Hill, Deathmatch, Dodgeball or Capture the Fish modes.

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic screenshot 2 Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic screenshot 3

Whether you’re playing solo or in a group, feel free to check the online leaderboards and compare your game to someone across the globe!

I’m going to leave you with that for now. We will be providing more details — not to mention, more goodies — throughout the next several weeks. So, continue checking back here for the latest on RDKF: Fists of Plastic!

trophies are pretty hard..

I haven't found them to be too bad. I only have three left. I can't get the "offside" one becuase you need at least three controllers/ players. The one where you have to hit a player with all three special hits before he hits the ground (combo meal)is tough, but not impossible. And I'm about half-way to the all gold challenge one.

This game cracks me up, I think that if there had been a demo, I would have bought it. The fact that it was free makes it even better!

I downloaded it, starting playing a bit yesterday, got alot more to play but im hooked on Wolverine and still trying to 100% Wheel Of Fortune

Yeah, a little bit.... but I did have a blast with my bro and two of his roomates last weekend. Beer + Sixaxis + Kung Fu = crazy fun. We seriously played for about 4 hours straight.... we had to break from lack of blinking:hilarious:

lol yeah.. my bro and I spent many of hours and beers on this game, dodgeball and capture the fish or whatever was awesome

king of the hill is badarse too