tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: TBA
Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
Purchase: TBA

Untitled.png

Walmart Canada's website had a massive leak and revealed upcoming E3 titles. Expect the official announcement at E3...

IMG_2568.jpg

Bethesda and id Software have somewhat confirmed that this leak is real with their cheeky tweets:

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 500
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Damn, I have the first one but never touched it :rofl: Played the demo years ago when it first came out and liked it so i picked it up on sale but never got around to it. This and Borderlands 3 i'm looking forward to :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Damn, I have the first one but never touched it :rofl: Played the demo years ago when it first came out and liked it so i picked it up on sale but never got around to it. This and Borderlands 3 i'm looking forward to :thumbs:

It's amazing, man. The ending isn't the greatest, but the world and the graphics and the crafting and the enemy AI... it's all so damn great! Easily one of my favourite FPS titles of all-time.

0_5769b_f1ae8fd6_XL.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
From CBR:

The post-apocalyptic shooter Rage is getting a sequel with a new top shelf developer behind the upcoming title.

Bethesda Softworks, the developer behind the popular Fallout and Elder Scrolls games, has released a stylized trailer officially announcing Rage 2. The trailer teases a brighter, more colorful look than the original game, along with a more irreverent, Mad Max-influenced tone than the more somber, straight-laced feeling of its 2011 predecessor.

Bethesda has also updated the website for the game, revealing that development is being handled directly by Avalanche Studios. The Swedish studio is experienced in developing open-world post-apocalyptic titles, having created the Mad Max video game in 2015 as well as creating the Just Cause series.

Confirming Avalanche’s involvement is the game’s official Twitter account, which revealed the game is being developed in association with id Software, the studio behind the original game. The announcement tweet also jokingly references the recent leak of the game’s development pre-official announcement through Wal-Mart’s Canadian preorder service.

The trailer promises an announcement tomorrow, May 15, showcasing the upcoming shooter’s gameplay. There is currently no release date set for Rage 2 at this time. The game has been confirmed for release on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.

Created in 2011 under the supervision of Doom developer Chris Carmack, Rage takes place in a near-future that has seen the Earth laid to waste after being struck by an asteroid. With the ecosystem dramatically altered, the remnants of humanity form roving bands to navigating the wasteland and do whatever it takes to survive.

It's amazing, man. The ending isn't the greatest, but the world and the graphics and the crafting and the enemy AI... it's all so damn great! Easily one of my favourite FPS titles of all-time.

0_5769b_f1ae8fd6_XL.jpg
Of all time? WOW! That's a lot to say.
Btw, game play reveal tomorrow :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Damn... so disappointed right now.

The first part of this gameplay trailer was great! It nailed the first game's tone with a more epic scope. Then as soon as the gameplay started... gutted. It's way too fast-paced and chaotic! Looks more like a generic arena shooter than RAGE. Everybody's bouncing around... ugh. So bummed out right now. :(

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Damn... so disappointed right now.

The first part of this gameplay trailer was great! It nailed the first game's tone with a more epic scope. Then as soon as the gameplay started... gutted. It's way too fast-paced and chaotic! Looks more like a generic arena shooter than RAGE. Everybody's bouncing around... ugh. So bummed out right now. :(

(YouTube Video)

• Thanks
Reactions: Space Cadet

The QuakeCon 2018 Keynote brought us a delight of new RAGE 2 footage. It’s got everything. A big, beautiful, seamless open world. Explosions. Vehicle combat. Explosions. Sick powers. Explosions. In addition to providing an extended look at the world of RAGE 2 (have we mentioned explosions yet?), the QuakeCon footage also showed off the game’s massive and monstrous convoys for the first time.