Raging Bull (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: May 9, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon.fr - FNAC
Price: €14.99

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
About time this got the steel treatment! :woot:

I've been trying to cook up a concept for a while now, but was never happy with how they turned out due to lack of available official artwork.

Here's one I did a few years ago that I never shared anywhere until now...

Raging Bull.png

I look forward to seeing how this turns out anyway. Hopefully they're able to come up with something much better than my failed attempt!

I've been trying to cook up a concept for a while now, but was never happy with how they turned out due to lack of available official artwork.

View attachment 357525

I look forward to seeing how this turns out anyway. Hopefully they're able to come up with something much better than my failed attempt!

LOL are you kidding? Once again, pretty awesome concept mate :thumbs: seriously, back side is just perfect and front - I love the artwork, only the font could be adjust a little...somehow, but it´s really good even like that...

Reactions: Noodles

View attachment 357525

That would be nice.I like the red gloves :thumbs:

Do you have a inside also? Something with both De Niro and Pesci would be great.

View attachment 357525

you are so modest. lol

LOL are you kidding? Once again, pretty awesome concept mate :thumbs: seriously, back side is just perfect and front - I love the artwork, only the font could be adjust a little...somehow, but it´s really good even like that...
Thanks buddy! Haha yeah, not sure what I was thinking with that text... it's a bit big lol. :wow:

That would be nice.I like the red gloves :thumbs:

Do you have a inside also? Something with both De Niro and Pesci would be great.
Thanks! :)

I don't usually bother to look for interior art, but there's lots of nice stills out there they could use... I'm not so sure if there's any decent ones of both De Niro and Pesci though.

you are so modest. lol
Nah, just honest. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Genocide
Personally prefer either of these two as front art . . . with the B&W image more in tune with the film and the red title just for a splash of colour.

My favourite for the front would be a version of either of these:-
upload_2018-2-8_21-39-34.png
upload_2018-2-8_21-36-32.png

. . . followed by this as my #2 choice:-
upload_2018-2-8_21-27-39.png
upload_2018-2-8_21-33-8.png

wow! metropolitan? they do awesome steels.
MGM/PFC. . . not Metropolitan.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-2-8_23-8-28.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not forgetting the recently deceased (July 10, 1922 – September 19, 2017)
upload_2018-2-8_23-11-18.png

Robert De Niro's statement on LaMotta's passing, "Rest in Peace, Champ".

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tono06 and Genocide