Raiders of the Lost Ark - OST by John Williams (colored vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: August 11th, 2017
Purchase: The Sound of Vinyl
Price: £24.99

Housed in a two-pocket gatefold jacket, this updated two-LP vinyl edition of the Grammy-nominated Raiders of the Lost Ark soundtrack faithfully mirrors the 2008 expanded edition and includes original stills and artwork from the film. Pressed on 2 x 180-gram Boulder Coloured Vinyl LPs.

ArticleSharedImage-72734.jpg

Excellent
Pre Ordered

I got a new Audio Technica AT-LP5 Turntable delivered Today
I'm now going to be spending most of my available funds now on Vinyl Records
more so now than on Steelbooks etc

I will be still getting the odd Steelbook release and some premium releases but most of my available funds will now be spent on Music and only Vinyl releases

I have already a huge soundtrack collection on CD and a lot on Vinyl Soundtracks but not been buying much in past few years
That's all changed as of now Film Soundtracks on Vinyl and Pop/Rock/Jazz Music etc Vinyl releases will now be getting most of my cash

I was the Soundtrack Buyer and other Music Genres with Tower Records in UK and in Ireland

Music has been neglected in my purchases for many years as back then most of my money was spent on Music compared to VHS/DVD

Vinyl Records is now back with lot of interest and passion and sales are getting very good
Goodbye Digital Music and CD's

Hello Vinyl I'm Back :D
The best way to listen to Music

Excellent
Pre Ordered

I got a new Audio Technica AT-LP5 Turntable delivered Today
I'm now going to be spending most of my available funds now on Vinyl Records
more so now than on Steelbooks etc

I will be still getting the odd Steelbook release and some premium releases but most of my available funds will now be spent on Music and only Vinyl releases

I have already a huge soundtrack collection on CD and a lot on Vinyl Soundtracks but not been buying much in past few years
That's all changed as of now Film Soundtracks on Vinyl and Pop/Rock/Jazz Music etc Vinyl releases will now be getting most of my cash

I was the Soundtrack Buyer and other Music Genres with Tower Records in UK and in Ireland

Music has been neglected in my purchases for many years as back then most of my money was spent on Music compared to VHS/DVD

Vinyl Records is now back with lot of interest and passion and sales are getting very good
Goodbye Digital Music and CD's

Hello Vinyl I'm Back :D
The best way to listen to Music
Good choice, Paul. And welcome back! :thumbs:

Upfront Payment

Depends what your paying with

For The labyrinth vinyl I asked them and they said "money is taken on dispatch but some payment providers differ" meaning some on pre order like PayPal for example

So it all depends

Depends what your paying with

For The labyrinth vinyl I asked them and they said "money is taken on dispatch but some payment providers differ" meaning some on pre order like PayPal for example

So it all depends
I used Mastercard and payment was taken already

They have in their terms and conditions
Billing to your credit or debit card will take place prior to or at the time of dispatch in respect of physical products

EU Customers
Prices in Euro
VAT will be charged at your countries VAT rate

My Order VAT was 23% which is Ireland VAT rate

@Flloydo @martinouchou
Payment that was listed on my Mastercard has vanished
Looks like they just did a pending transaction first

Payment will be taken when shipping

Good to hear,

I've only ordered from them for in stock items so payment has always gone on order but I did find it odd you originally said that considering they were telling me otherwise.

So it's like Hmv - they do a pending penny transaction I think.

I might get this release at some point down the road. Have to see, for now I'm waiting to see what HMV announce in the next few weeks for their vinyl day. Hoping on at least one decent soundtrack or album I want

Reactions: paulboland