Raimi's Game of Thrones collection

Raimi

Stupidity is contagious
Premium Supporter
Jun 10, 2013
Slovenia
Hello and welcome to my still growing collection. So far, I'm at season 3 with the 4th one already pre-ordered. All bought via Amazon, so they include the extra disc.
I also own all 5 of the books, two of which signed by Mr. Martin himself.

For now, here are the pictures of my BR sets. I'll add the books at a later time.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my collection with you. Hopefully, you'll deem me worthy of 25 likes/thanks in order to receive the award.

Thank you very much! :)

DSC_0349.jpg
DSC_0347.jpg

As initially promised (with some delay), here are the books that I own. They are translated in our language (Slovenian), but I'm still proud for owning them. The first two books are signed by Martin himself, when he did a tour of our country.

I would be honored if you'd deem the BR collection and books worthy of your thanks :thumbs:

Please make sure to thanks the initial post, so that the "thankses" are counted/accumulated :)

P.S. I just got a confirmation e-mail from amazon UK, that my 4th season is on the way :) The pictures will be added once I receive it :)

DSC_0874.JPG DSC_0876.JPG DSC_0878.JPG DSC_0879.JPG

Impressive collection. You have my vote. I have the US Digipaks myself. Always regretted that there have been no Steelbook releases of these but I imagine they would have to be Jumbos due to the number of discs involved.

Reactions: Raimi