Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ralph Breaks the Internet

Genre: Family, Animation

Director: Rich Moore, Phil Johnston

Cast: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, James Corden, Taraji P. Henson, Alan Tudyk, Jack McBrayer, Gal Gadot, Jane Lynch, Phil Johnston, Paige O'Hara, Irene Bedard, Mandy Moore, Auli'i Cravalho, Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Kelly Macdonald, Anika Noni Rose, Linda Larkin, Jodi Benson, Ming-Na Wen, Jennifer Hale, Anthony Daniels, Ana Ortiz

Release: 2018-11-20

Plot: Taking place six years following the events of the first film, the story will center on Ralph's adventures in the Internet data space when a Wi-Fi router gets plugged into the arcade as he must find a replacement part to fix Sugar Rush.

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Wreck-It-Ralph 2 (2018)

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE]

Director: Phil Johnston, Rich Moore

Cast: John C. Reilly (Ralph), Sarah Silverman (Vanellope), Jane Lynch(Calhoun), Jack McBrayer (Felix) and much more!!!

Plot: SSix years after the events of "Wreck-It Ralph," Ralph and Vanellope, now friends, discover a wi-fi router in their arcade, leading them into a new adventure.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
rjy2qj0fDvpWyzW0C691PSv36HZ.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Actor John C. Reilly confirms he will return to voice Wreck-It Ralph 2

Comingsoon reports:

According to the Twitter account of producer Penny Hart of Irish radio program “RTE Arena,” John C. Reilly revealed during an interview at the Galway Film Fleadh that there is indeed movement on a Wreck-It Ralph 2 and he will return to voice the eponymous video game bad guy-turned-good.

View attachment 174259

There has been talk of a Wreck-It Ralph sequel since before the first one came out in 2012 to rave reviews and earned over $470 million in worldwide box office, hailed as “Toy Story with video games.” The film’s director, Rich Moore, has stated that part two will likely find the big-fisted Ralph exploring the worlds of online gaming and console gaming. There have also been discussions with the highly-protective Nintendo to have some of their signature characters (Mario, Luigi, Link, Zelda) share the screen with Ralph & Co.

“We’ll really come up with something good for Mario to do [in the next film],” said Moore.“To be able to present him in the sequel, would be great.”

Moore also wants to dig into Disney’s own homegrown video game property TRON, whose third film was recently put on indefinite hold, possibly leaving the door open for a definitive Wreck-It Ralph crossover.

“I can’t specifically remember why that didn’t happen,” Moore explained in 2013. “Of course, with a sequel, I’m hoping that we can find a way to see Tron himself in that movie.”

There is no word yet on whether original co-stars Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer and Jane Lynch will join Reilly in returning for the sequel, which currently does not have a place on the Disney schedule. That animation slate includes upcoming films Zootopia, Moana, Giants and Frozen 2.

Hmm not keen on that title, but then it's the film itself that counts. Looking forward to it! :)

Can't stand that title either but really looking forward to the film. Loved the first

Just noticed something in the pic you posted last June

All the play on websites, I never noticed LubHub lol its P0rnHub! Risky lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Can't stand that title either but really looking forward to the film. Loved the first

Just noticed something in the pic you posted last June

All the play on websites, I never noticed LubHub lol its P0rnHub! Risky lol
Haha yeah, that one surprised me too... that's something I love about most Pixar films though, how they manage to balance the humour for both kids and adults. Very risky but also very clever!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Inquiry-

Do you think that movies that rely on pop-cultural references for their comedy have a place in history?
Can these films be "timeless" or will they be limited to being topical to the decades they were released in?

Inquiry-

Do you think that movies that rely on pop-cultural references for their comedy have a place in history?
Can these films be "timeless" or will they be limited to being topical to the decades they were released in?
Let's be honest, the general tone of this movie (#1 I mean) is super amusing for kids, BUT the real fans will be in my generation (30-40s) since we get soooo much more reference...

• Thanks
Reactions: FN-2187
Let's be honest, the general tone of this movie (#1 I mean) is super amusing for kids, BUT the real fans will be in my generation (30-40s) since we get soooo much more reference...

Yeah- I think it’s more so about the tone and the story that’s what resonated with people. But there is the odd, dated Skrillex reference in Wreck it Ralph that really made me go “oh... well... alright, I suppose”.

But it’s not something like Christopher Colombus’ Pixels that just gets... everything wrong... the tone- the references- the age demographics. xD

Yeah- I think it’s more so about the tone and the story that’s what resonated with people. But there is the odd, dated Skrillex reference in Wreck it Ralph that really made me go “oh... well... alright, I suppose”.

But it’s not something like Christopher Colombus’ Pixels that just gets... everything wrong... the tone- the references- the age demographics. xD
Pixels... 2 words why it failed soooo bad: Adam Sandler :hilarious:

Watched the new trailer with my 8 year old niece earlier, and although she didn't understand all the references (not that she did with the first one either), she still found it very funny, as did I. :D

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database