Rambo: Last Blood "Heartstopper" Knife Replica - Limited & Numbered

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
In case anyone is interested, the knife he used in the movie is called the "Heartstopper". There selling a first edition of it that's numbered and limited to 5000.
We are proud to present the Officially Licensed Rambo: Last Blood Heartstopper Knife! Featured in Rambo: Last Blood, this is a reproduction of the “Heartstopper” knife used in this exciting action movie. To ensure accuracy, The licensed replica was created using an actual knife used in connection with the production. No detail has been spared to make these high quality and accurate licensed Rambo knives! The Heartstopper measures 15" in overall length, with a massive 9” spearpoint hand ground and polished blade, and features an intricately machined hand guard and a sub-hilt for superior control of the knife. The uniquely shaped pommel compliments the intricately sculpted and textured handle scales. This is the First Edition of this knife. Each knife is individually serial numbered and comes complete with a Certificate of Authenticity with matching serial number. The First Edition of the Rambo: Last Blood Heartstopper Knife is strictly limited to just 5000 individually numbered knives Worldwide! This replica has been crafted with pride and comes complete with a high quality brown buffalo hide leather sheath. Pre-Order For Feb/March 2020 Delivery.

Purchase Link
Price: $200

I'm sort of a knife collector and go to knife exhibitions and all, so yeah...I'll definitely be getting one of these.

Rambo-Last-Blood-Heartstopper-Knife.jpgLast-Blood-Movie-Knife.jpgRambo-Heartstopper-Hilt.jpgRambo-Heartstopper-Handle.jpgHeartstopper-Rambo-Knife.jpg

WOW Mate that's wicked :wow: In my younger years I went through a phase of collecting swords, only had a couple but ended up getting rid of them all once I had kids.

One of those things now that they are older that I wished id kept.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
WOW Mate that's wicked :wow: In my younger years I went through a phase of collecting swords, only had a couple but ended up getting rid of them all once I had kids.

One of those things now that they are older that I wished id kept.
Bought this Karambit about a month ago.
karambit-1.jpgkarambit-2.jpgkarambit-3.jpg

I want to re-stain the box and also have a leather sheath made for it that matches the handle.

That's nice mate, what's the blade size on that? Is that a plastic sheath.

Have really been contemplating getting back into collecting but have so many other things going on at the moment that I'm trying to get things for :rofl: :happy: :thumbs:

That's nice mate, what's the blade size on that? Is that a plastic sheath.

Have really been contemplating getting back into collecting but have so many other things going on at the moment that I'm trying to get things for :rofl: :happy: :thumbs:

The blade is 3" and the handle is 5", overall 8". The sheath is Kydex but I want a leather one that matches the handle, I'll probably go to a leather tailor and have one made.

The blade is 3" and the handle is 5", overall 8". The sheath is Kydex but I want a leather one that matches the handle, I'll probably go to a leather tailor and have one made.
Did you get around to having that new sheath made for this mate?