El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Rambo 5

Genre: Action

Cast: Sylvester Stallone

Plot: A deeply troubled and PTSD wrestling Rambo picks up casual work wherever he can. When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster. What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

1st Poster has been revealed! :photo:

rambo5poster.jpg

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
From ScreenDaily:

Production on the fifth instalment in the 36-year franchise that famously launched with First Blood in 1982 is scheduled for a September 1 start and will encompass London, Bulgaria, and the Canary Islands.

Millennium Media is financing Rambo V and handles worldwide sales rights. Avi Lerner and Kevin King serve as producers and Matt Cirulnick wrote the screenplay. A director will be announced shortly.

Stallone’s return to action in the long-running series finds him living in a ranch in Arizona, deeply troubled and wrestling with PTSD as he picks up casual work wherever he can.

When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster.

What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

Let me see. What would I do. I know he returns home and finds his dad has been killed by drug dealers and hunts them all down. Oh it's been done Death Wish 4. Well it was a nice idea!