El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Rambo 5

Genre: Action

Cast: Sylvester Stallone

Plot: A deeply troubled and PTSD wrestling Rambo picks up casual work wherever he can. When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster. What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

Release date is September 19, 2019. The movie’s official title is Rambo: Last Blood.
Oh, dear. That title.
330D4EEE-4DA4-491C-8CC0-AB7C60E096A6.gif

Stallone Admits That If ‘Rambo: Last Blood’ Does Well, He’d Love to Continue Making More

careful with spoilers
Hmm I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler bud. Sequels are announced super early all the time nowadays... Fast & Furious, John Wick 4 etc.

And who knows... maybe he has a son who takes over the reins or something lol.

Oh, and I already read the news posted by film sites on social media anyway, so there's no avoiding it to be fair.

Hmm I wouldn't really say it's a spoiler bud. Sequels are announced super early all the time nowadays... Fast & Furious, John Wick 4 etc.

And who knows... maybe he has a son who takes over the reins or something lol.

Oh, and I already read the news posted by film sites on social media anyway, so there's no avoiding it to be fair.

I thought he would die in this one, really ...