El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Rambo 5

Genre: Action

Cast: Sylvester Stallone

Plot: A deeply troubled and PTSD wrestling Rambo picks up casual work wherever he can. When long-time family friend and estate manager Maria informs Rambo that her grand-daughter has gone missing after crossing into Mexico for a party, he sets off with her to find the youngster. What ensues is a violent descent into hell as Rambo uncovers a sex-trafficking ring. He teams up with a journalist whose half-sister has also been kidnapped and must deploy all his skills to save the girls and bring down a vicious crime lord.

[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Rambo V ()

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR][/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Sylvester Stallone[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE][/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Rambo goes up against a Mexican cartel[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
hMyqsyuxE26heCGsBECFgYATIrW.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB

Sylvester Stallone Writing Fifth Rambo Movie
http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/news/news/ni27260568

My brother is going to nut himself when he hears about this.

Only movies out of the series i have actually seen are First blood and the forth movie, and they where both OK.

OK? They are superb films mate :D 2 and 3 are OK but First Blood and Rambo are brilliant :naughty:

Reactions: RiX
Just not my thing. The expendables, sure, Rambo, no thanks.
I'm the same way with terminator though. No interest in them, havent seen any of them all the way through apart from salvation. Maybe somethings wrong with me :hilarious: :rolleyes:

I think something is :D You've got to watch at least Terminator 1 & 2 mate, two of the best films ever made! You're missing out :)

wow!

never seen Terminator 1 or 2?!?!?! you are SERIOUSLY missing out. T3 and T4 or TSCC don't even come near T1 or T2

First Blood is also up there with Sly's greatest.

EEK!EEK!EEK!
Terminator 1-2 are MUSTS to understand how those movie changed forever the way we do FX!!!

Rambo 1, you have to sit tight, enjoy the animality of it and remember, it's from the 80's :p

Are you kidding me Rambo 5! Never would had thought. Lucky I haven't bought the box set yet and wait for all 5 movies.

Can't see where they could go after 4 tbh?

Maybe put him in a jungle/dessert like all the others, give him an even bigger gun and kill even more ppl. Scratch that, jst hve a 5 min intro, then rambo shooting ppl for 2 hours.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database