apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Ran 4k Blu-ray Steelbook (Reprint GB) - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Ran 4k Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.
(POSSIBLE REPRINT COPIES)

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $22.99 EACH

Pre-order includes sales tax charged by Best Buy and + $1 HDN fee.

Original links -

Limit of 1x (ONE) copies per request.

SHIPPING TO BE BILLED LATER, or SIMPLY...

Read more about this resource...

Hello
do you have any group buy opportunity left here.. I came to buy but once I put the card, it said out of stock...
Please let m eknow
Thanks

Hello
do you have any group buy opportunity left here.. I came to buy but once I put the card, it said out of stock...
Please let m eknow
Thanks

Looks like you purchased a single copy. I'm only allowing 1 to be purchased at this time.

Is it too late to get in on this? I just found this site from a random google hoping for a Ran steelbook reprint. I'm really surprised that there actually is/was one, but it seems like I'm a little too late. :sweat:

Is it too late to get in on this? I just found this site from a random google hoping for a Ran steelbook reprint. I'm really surprised that there actually is/was one, but it seems like I'm a little too late. :sweat:

Well first, welcome to HiDefNinja!

Second, we had a member source some copies from his local Best Buy for us. These haven't show up online for order yet, but when they do I was planning on restocking my listing here. You can subscribe to this thread or the discussion thread for alerts when new posts are created.

I often post a follow up on this group buy thread as well as this discussion thread when I have more.

Reactions: porkchop422