Random PS3 Trophy Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread can be used for ps3 trophy randomness ... bitching about a trophy, bragging about a trophy, randomness about trophies, help obtaining a trophy etc.

Anything you think shouldnt go in the OFFICIAL trophy mega thread to keep it less cluttered can be posted here.

Last edited:
whoa whoa whoa .. those are the W@W trophies!?

Pfft, I can get all those ... this will fun obtaining them tho!!! :scat:

There's gonna be traps!!! :D

those fools at mmos need to add Red Faction and Infamous already and im sure others .. :BS:

If you charge, you gotta provide! :cool:

Hahaha Yeah BF BC can do that ... you can however sign up at the site to see how close ur getting and such ...

If I knew I could get all the awards I'd go for the 10,002 kills one.

I do however still need to get on and get the "half the awards" trophy since im very close.

The one about 20 respawns on you is ridiculous too, u cant get it without cheating and even then its hella hard ... cause when they respawn on squad u obvioulsy want them to respawn on u, however if when u respawn on squad u respawn to the furthest up the map/ closest to battle. So yeah, a total ***** as well.

ps. I love games that have the trophy lists inside the game and it then shows u percentage stats to accomplishing such feats. ala Red Faction & Blitz

Hahaha Yeah BF BC can do that ... you can however sign up at the site to see how close ur getting and such ...

If I knew I could get all the awards I'd go for the 10,002 kills one.

I do however still need to get on and get the "half the awards" trophy since im very close.

The one about 20 respawns on you is ridiculous too, u cant get it without cheating and even then its hella hard ... cause when they respawn on squad u obvioulsy want them to respawn on u, however if when u respawn on squad u respawn to the furthest up the map/ closest to battle. So yeah, a total ***** as well.

ps. I love games that have the trophy lists inside the game and it then shows u percentage stats to accomplishing such feats. ala Red Faction & Blitz

Cept Blitz doesnt tell which injuries ur missing and thats the only thing keeping me from a platinum in that game.

I may just get a Red Faction platinum if I can beat this LAST Transporter pro time.

how about those ANNOYING on-line trophies!

I HATE multi-player trophies... Battlefield: Bad Company is giving me grief right now!

couldn't agree more... Skate 2 comes to mind. There is one trophy that is going to take some careful planning to get and that is completing all free skate activities. To complete a free skate activity everybody that is in the activity has to complete the objective. So really the only way to do it is find somebody as good or better than you and have them go through every single one with you in a private session... there are 150 of them. I have 50 done.

Although the online trophies for Tiger Woods 10 are cake (at least for me ;) ) cause its golf and its just you, the ball, and the course. You determine if you get whatever trophy you are going for. I only need one more and I will have the platinum (should have it by tomorrow or Sunday :scat:).

Is there any chance you can post any guides on how to get all the times? I just really not that patient on doing it over and over again.

Its simple, everytime you start a transporter (after you beat the game) hit select immediately ... check out your highlighted route .. then look at where you got to end up ... then say to yourself, whats a quicker way ... by still semi following the route ... then you'll tell yourself ... boy, if I could just jump over that mountain I'd be good ... then wait till you see one that you can drive up and do it .. get good speed ... you'll be surprised what all mountains/hills you can drive over and cut down the selected path by doing this ...

I think only 2 transporter pro times allowed me to just drive straight through ...

This last one, is 10 minutes long and they want it done in 8 mins ... its entirely across the whole frickin map ... all zones. Its crazy and its exhausting trying to come up with ways to cut down time anymore than I have ...

all transporter times done!

Now I gotta redo campaign and do the radio missions as I go along if I want the silver "all guerilla actions" trophy :rolleyes:

Im starting to get sad .....

Im noticing a trend ....

EA Sports ... Tiger Woods .... 20 trophies.

EA Sports ... Fight Night .... 20 Trophies ...

Yall thinkin' this means thats how NBA Live 10 will be :( :confused:

Im starting to get sad .....

Im noticing a trend ....

EA Sports ... Tiger Woods .... 20 trophies.

EA Sports ... Fight Night .... 20 Trophies ...

Yall thinkin' this means thats how NBA Live 10 will be :( :confused:

I haven't seen those two trophy lists, but I think that all major releases get the same amount of trophy points - meaning that you won't get as many trophies as some other games but you will get the same amount of points, just in the form of more gold and silver trophies:D

well thats cool, ive just had it in mind that id be playing LIVE alot trying to obtain all trophies ... it may be that tiger and fight night just got less and the LIVE, FIFA, and MADDEN get more.

well thats cool, ive just had it in mind that id be playing LIVE alot trying to obtain all trophies ... it may be that tiger and fight night just got less and the LIVE, FIFA, and MADDEN get more.

No its because they decided to give more silver and golds, therefore less trophies... I like it that way.

Blast Factor EU Trophy patch live!

For those of you who live in Europe and own Sony's PSN shooter, Blast Factor, start it up and you'll be asked to download the new 2.01 patch.
But what is this patch? Well, it's a Trophy patch! The same one that US owners have had for so long now.

The 25 trophies are exactly the same as the US list (surprise, surprise), but at least no one is missing out on these Trophies now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am being driven insane by this last trophy in Sacred 2. All I have to do is beat the platinum difficulty level and I'll have it. I'm on the last boss, yet he stomped me out so I went back and gained 6 more levels last week:ugh: I got back to him again last night but didn't start - still feeling a little under leveled..... Here's to (hopefully) putting an end to this obsession this week:eek: