Random PS3 Trophy Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread can be used for ps3 trophy randomness ... bitching about a trophy, bragging about a trophy, randomness about trophies, help obtaining a trophy etc.

Anything you think shouldnt go in the OFFICIAL trophy mega thread to keep it less cluttered can be posted here.

Last edited:
Im thinking of hoppin on KZ2 to knock out the online weekly rank trophies now that everyone is on mw2 lol.

Only need the Crushing playthrough trophy and I got :platinum: for Uncharted 2.

Last edited:
U got platty tho for it right? UC2 is so much better than UC1 ... which I still dont have a plat on though.

Same here, I think it just got old from playing the first one 3 times to get the platinum.I havent even finished the 1st playthrough in Uncharted 2 yet.

U got platty tho for it right? UC2 is so much better than UC1 ... which I still dont have a plat on though.

I got the plat for UC1, but not for UC2, still need treasures and a crushing run through. I also agree with Zues that playing the first one 3 times, doesnt make me want to play this one three times.

I need to play hard too unlock crushing in order to get the platty, not sure if i want to replay this twice since i need to finish gow collection first

I know the feeling I had UC beat too on hard but ps3 crashed so I gotta start all over , just got my Uncharted 2 platty today though!

Man, I STILL cant sync my trophies on my ps3 ... some damn error. Been likethis for weeks .... what do I do?

Last edited:
I know the feeling I had UC beat too on hard but ps3 crashed so I gotta start all over , just got my Uncharted 2 platty today though!

Man, I STILL cant sync my trophies on my ps3 ... some damn error. Been likethis for weeks .... what do I do?

keep trying...i was finally able to sync my trophies last after so many tries.

Last edited by a moderator:

do it early in the morning... all the servers are getting hit from the ps3 syncing apps and people at any time after noon. Sony needs to fix it asap.

Last edited by a moderator:
ps3trophycard finally got their act together, totally updated ... percentages all correct and holiday special premium service for only 1.99 for the year.

Got 6 Tiger trophies this past weekend and been playing Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs with the kiddo who got it from Santa ;)

Are the fl0w trophies hard? Anyone got 100% on that? Debating on installing it since I donwloaded free.

So would you guys prefer that I put the secret trophies in spoiler tags or just let them be?

I think they look cleaner just out there with no tag. And if you're looking at the list to hunt before you even turn the game on, is there really a point in trying to hide them?

I just figured i'd ask. I just reworked the Blazeblue list and didn't put them in tags, then I figured i'd see what you guys thought...

Yeah, I'd rather have them shown as well. Maybe a * or something to show that it's hidden but that's about it for me.

Side note: Is there an updated trophy list for Resonance of Fate anywhere? I bought the game this weekend and it's great so far but about half of those trophies are hidden