Random PS3 Trophy Thread

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
This thread can be used for ps3 trophy randomness ... bitching about a trophy, bragging about a trophy, randomness about trophies, help obtaining a trophy etc.

Anything you think shouldnt go in the OFFICIAL trophy mega thread to keep it less cluttered can be posted here.

Last edited:
So I started playing Brutal Legend yesterday and while it is awesome, the multiplayer is not. The worst part is that you have to win 50 ranked multiplayer matches for the platinum(each can take an hour or more). I'm sure I can, but the multiplayer system is not really what draws me to the game, it's the metal fantasy world. It's a shame to see online trophies at all, especially ones that require you to grind through one of your least favorite parts of the game.....Don't think I'll be getting the platinum here:(

I have it and will boost it with you! :D

you guys want a cash cow easy plat... Monster Jam Path of Destruction... just earned 20 trophies tonight out of 44 for the plat... in about 2 hours of play.. its an 8-10 hour platinum... not that bad of a grind either pretty lax