Ratatouille (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

martinouchou

Premium Supporter
Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: January 31, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €29.99 €25
Note: Blu-ray + DVD + Extras. Spot gloss.

Ratatouille-Edition-speciale-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-DVD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet the titles that aren't the same in English don't sell as well as the others.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drumass
I bet the titles that aren't the same in English don't sell as well as the others.

I'm interested in up and this (mainly for art because I have the zavvi steels anyway and I love the films) and Petes dragon because I've been waiting forever but I'll only get them with English titles so only ratatouille at the moment. Hoping the uk gets some like Pete.

Think Aladdin, Pinocchio and wall.e are the only other English titles.
Strange that some are the same as zavvis art like jungle book and Pinocchio but others are wea like up, Robin Hood and this

Last edited:
I'm interested in up and this (mainly for art because I have the zavvi steels anyway and I love the films) and Petes dragon because I've been waiting forever but I'll only get them with English titles so only ratatouille at the moment. Hoping the uk gets some like Pete.

Think Aladdin, Pinocchio and wall.e are the only other English titles.
Strange that some are the same as zavvis art like jungle book and 101 Dalmatians but others are wea like up, Robin Hood and this
And Cars as far as titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Gross, wish they didn't have the French title for this film

(I'm kidding) Looks great.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drumass
I tried to place first ever order on FNAC....my credit card payment got declined. Now when I try to pay again and place a new order, FNAC does not let me as it thinks I already purchased the steelbook and it is a limited quantity purchase....not sure why they cannot check that the order was moved to Cancelled state by them!!!