PS4 Ratchet & Clank (2016)

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
Out: April 12,2016

915H49l2bFL._SL1500_.jpg

• A new Ratchet & Clank adventure based on the movie (based on the 2002 PS2 game)
  • A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of cinematics, including footage from the feature film
  • All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4
  • Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series
  • Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles

75882082-f594-4ea1-805c-6060b9908e06.jpg._CB285356693__SR970,300_.jpg

Ratchet & Clank on PlayStation 4.

Play the game, based on the movie, based on the game! Ratchet & Clank (PS4) is a new game based on elements from the original Ratchet & Clank (PS2).

ec0a30c3-274a-4177-81ab-9b71209b6a58.jpg._CB285356688__SR970,300_.jpg

Help Ratchet and Clank save the galaxy for the first time, again, exclusively on PlayStation 4!

Story
A deeper version of the origin story, with over an hour of new cinematics, including footage from the feature film.

Visuals
All-new visuals showcase the power of the PlayStation 4.

Weapons
Collect a massive arsenal including new weapons and fan-favorites from across the entire series.

All-New
Several new planets, new and updated gameplay segments, all-new flight sequences, all-new Clank gameplay, and all-new boss battles.

Really wish i could get my hands on this.I love the Ratchet And Clank games.I would definitely love to play the first game with the ability to strafe.Kinda made the first game feel weird when going back to play with the collection and i couldn't strafe.

The graphics also look amazing.

Really wish i could get my hands on this.I love the Ratchet And Clank games.I would definitely love to play the first game with the ability to strafe.Kinda made the first game feel weird when going back to play with the collection and i couldn't strafe.

The graphics also look amazing.

Yeah, it must have exceeded expectations. I see a lot of places are sold out of it. Great news for R7C. Seems it's back to it's original greatness, after the past few being somewhat lackluster, imo.

Been following this game since it was announced, I will be picking it up at some point for sure. It has had some great reviews. I have been watching Twitch.tv streams of it lately and it looks amazing, I love the fact that it's not just a simple remake, it adds so much more to the game and how the story is told is a great