1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

South Park: The Fractured But Whole
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

If you're a fan of the show, then you're sure to love this! It can be a little repetitive, especially when having to go back and forth across the map, but the totally bonkers and hilarious story makes it worth it IMO.

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Wolfenstein 2
1N-2.png
1N-2.png
1N-2.png
1N-2.png

First one was brilliant and had this sitting for ages so decided to give it ago :rofl: Just as enjoyable as the first and definitely keeps me looking forward to the third installment:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

Shorter than I expected, but for only £10, I can't really complain. The controls can be a bit frustrating too, because you're having to control two characters at the same time, but I really enjoyed the journey/story overall and became attached to the brothers by the end. Didn't expect it to be so sad though! I let my niece play along with me for a little while, and she was having a blast and now wants to play it from the beginning... had to prepare her for what was going to happen though, because she's a real softy and would no doubt have a breakdown if she wasn't prepared lol. This will be her first proper game she's ever played too, so I'm excited to share the experience with her (we're playing 2-player mode). :)

The Last of Us - 4/5
Gameplay kinda repetitive but story and character interaction was great.
Playing on survivor difficulty now, feels tough.

Zombie Army 4

1583138684717.png
1583138691476.png
1583138696982.png

Gonna only give this three Ninjas at the moment due to the fact the game is very repetitive and every level kinda feels the same, I sort of feel like I'm still playing the third game.

No big differences for me between to the 3rd and 4th game in the campaign, maybe the multiplayer is but I haven't got around to playing that yet and to be honest, probably never will.

Overall not a bad game if you enjoy going around shooting zombies but its certainly no Call of duty.

Journey - 2/5

Hmm.. I read only good stuff about this one so thought I would give it a try since it's short. Was supposed to take me on an emotional roller-coaster but I was pretty disappointed at the end. I was so surprised when it ended, I was like "Wait what?! Is that it?"

Probably it was ok for it's time when it came out but I just didn't really get into it. I wouldn't go back to playing it again.
Best moment probably was when I met this other character in game randomly and we joined the journey together for a short period of time.

My friend Pedro

1585137117760.png
1585137112422.png
1585137105630.png
1585137130865.png

Quality game :spoil: I love it. Anyone else played it?

1589733876323.png
1589733880355.png
1589733884978.png
1589733894695.png

A Plague Tale: Innocence.

Great game, really had me following the story and definitely leave me wanting more.

Shame that id finished it so quickly over 2 nights, but it did have me up to 4 am last night as I had to finish it :spoil::wow:

If you like a Stealth type game then this is 100% worth a go.

Reactions: tridon and Thoth
Gears of War 5
1589966537208.png
1589966541410.png
1589966544850.png

Finally finished this off last night after having it since release, Kinda lost interest in it the first time around but thought id carry on with it last night.
Good game overall but not to the level of the first 2 unfortunately :wow:.

If they do go ahead and pump out another I hope they improve on the overall game :thumbs:

Resident Evil Zero - 5/5

Just finished the Platinum this morning. I've been playing it for about a month with a lot of runs on all difficulties.
It was frustrating at times, I will admit, but it grew on me so much. The tougher it got the more challenged I felt.

Very good puzzles and area progression.
The movement might feel a bit odd at first since it changes direction when changing screen/view so sometimes can end up wanting to move in a direction just to have game swap screen on you and ending up going back again. It's mostly annoying if you trying to dodge enemies to end up running back towards them.

Loved the 2 character control option and involvement in rescuing each other or solving puzzles.

Overall a very good game, loved it. Wish they would remaster it like they did with RE2

Concrete Genie - 4/5

So I decided to play a short and relaxing game before tackling the next RE and I went with Concrete Genie. I've had this on my radar since it came out but I just didn't bother paying full price at release so managed to grab it for £10 the other day.

It's a short game, for about 4-8 hours depends if you going to play it just for story or going to collect everything.
I would say this is a perfect game for children if you looking to buy them something, but I'll tell you this: Game was very satisfying to play by myself as well.

Concrete Genie is about this boy with a magic paint brush who can bring drawings to life and has a whole town acting as his canvas.
Story might be predictive with good protagonist going to save this town and children from evil forces. But it's so much more than that. I found this small open world town so well made for such a small game, you can climb on top of the buildings and paint on almost everything. And you don't even have to be good at drawing as you only putting up pieces from your sketchbook on the walls of the buildings. Very satisfying to see how you turn piece by piece a gloomy and grey port town into a lively and colored piece of art. Getting close to the end I was kinda hoping it can go for a little longer, but I'll definitely go back and play with the brush some more from time to time as it's got an open world after finishing the game.

If you looking for a break from serious and frustrating games, I definitely recommend it. And don't rush it, it's already short enough so enjoy every little bit of art you going to create :)

Reactions: tridon
Fractured Minds

1592164334607.png
1592164340000.png
1592164344891.png
1592164349649.png
1592164353798.png

Very short game but tells a huge story :thumbs: :happy:

100% worth a play on any platform :thumbs: But if you happen to play it on Xbox its a super quick 1000 achievements.

Same here mate, I really liked it.
Tried playing GoW 3 Remaster after and couldn't get into it.
I've been considering giving GoW3 a go now too, especially since the new GoW tied into it and I obviously have no real clue what came before that, so it'd be interesting to find out. But, yeah... looking at some gameplay, I'm not sure I can be bothered lol.

I'll probably just watch all the cutscenes on Youtube (video below if you're interested) which should at least give me some idea of what goes down in GoW3.

• Thanks
Reactions: Thoth