1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Marvels Avengers

1603137675865.png
1603137655030.png
1603137667595.png

TBH I really expected more from this game :wow: It started off good but sort of went downhill for me after a while even with the decent storyline.
The whole upgrading system was way over complicated for what it was, could have been so much simpler, one character I wouldn't have minded but to continuously do it with 6 characters was a bit over the top.

I've played many a game of this same style, the Batman series probably being one of the best and even tho they are very similar, Batman never became boing the more I played and unfortunately, this did and by the end few levels I personally couldn't wait for the game to finish and only pushed myself to complete it due to the time id already invested into it :LOL: So had to finish it.

Another thing with it was the number of bugs that I come across even after multiple patches, quite annoying for a game of this scale.

Anyway, it was pretty good but could have been so much better in my eyes.

finished "Ion Fury" today. a great old school first person shooter. when you love Duke Nukem 3D, then you will like this game.

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
halfn-png.127233

Mafia: Definitive Edition

35127877-1C61-43D8-8E8B-E3F85970054F.png
A3F09475-FEAB-453D-8AE2-068CCFD34755.png
9DB17C23-A35F-49A1-A418-05AE1C1257D2.png

Great to give this a replay all these years later and at much better quality.
Shame that it’s a little glitchy in places but overall it’s not bad.
Definitely needed to be a longer story, completed over 2 evenings which was a shame as I wanted more from the story.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

fantastic game, but way too short
I assume you’re on about the 2017 remake and not the 1989 release for the Master system :LOL:

I played the original all those years ago and TBH I didn’t even know they had remade this until I just see your post.

just watched a couple of videos on it and it looks pretty good, I might see if one of the kids want to pick it up for the Switch so it gives me an excuse to play it:happy::thumbs:

I assume you’re on about the 2017 remake and not the 1989 release for the Master system :LOL:

I played the original all those years ago and TBH I didn’t even know they had remade this until I just see your post.

just watched a couple of videos on it and it looks pretty good, I might see if one of the kids want to pick it up for the Switch so it gives me an excuse to play it:happy::thumbs:
it's great... you can switch between original and remake all the time ...same goes for the music

Reactions: Robles
Demon's Souls - 5/5

I really can't fault this game.. I've played it since release until recently and kept going even after Platinumed it. And this is only with one character.. looking forward to replay it again with a different build.
This definitely made it to my Top 5 all time list :D

The Dark Pictures Anthology: Men of Medan.

1612280077663.png
1612280086252.png
1612280091726.png

The Dark Pictures Anthology: A Little Hope

1612280235922.png
1612280231462.png
1612280222657.png
1612280218245.png

Finished off these 2 Games from The dark pictures Anthology, very good games if you are into the whole horror story type game and the story in both were brilliant I thought, the only downside to the first was that it didn't seem as responsive as it should have been which made making certain decisions throughout the game very difficult so was unable to finish different versions of the storyline.
A little hope was a big improvement on the responsiveness of your commands which made it a much more enjoyable experience I thought the only downside to this one was I personally would have liked it to be a little longer.

Both games are definitely worth a play if this is your type of game and really hoping that they bring out something new that is a little longer.

Attachments

• 1612280169821.png
    1612280169821.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 182
  • 1612280173901.png
    1612280173901.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 179
  • 1612280203798.png
    1612280203798.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: Thoth
@Robles I believe there's around 7 games planned for the series? I might be wrong but for sure there is more to come.
I have both ready to play but dunno when that will happen..

• Wow
Reactions: Robles
@Robles I believe there's around 7 games planned for the series? I might be wrong but for sure there is more to come.
I have both ready to play but dunno when that will happen..
WOW, seven :wow: I thought there might be another one or two but not that many. Interesting :thumbs:

That House of Ashes looks really good :wow: :thumbs:
Looking forward to playing this and to seeing what comes after this :D

Here's a trailer for House of Ashes if anyone interested in it :thumbs:

Just finished Sniper Elite 4 ( I know it's a bit older game) for PC. Liked it. 4 outta 5. Been playing it online too. Nice ...
Yeah enjoyed this myself when I originally played it :thumbs: actually have it on my xbox now waiting to give it a replay back through.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Yeah enjoyed this myself when I originally played it :thumbs: actually have it on my xbox now waiting to give it a replay back through.

I have it on steam, and season pass is like 5€ ATM inc some cool stuff so going to buy it. But the problem is, I have way way wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too many great games waiting ... Oh, well.

Just finished Sniper Elite 4 ( I know it's a bit older game) for PC. Liked it. 4 outta 5. Been playing it online too. Nice ...
I bought this on Steam as it was on sale at the time but have yet to play it. I played the very first one a long time ago and the bullet cam was awesome. Anxious to eventually get into this.

Reactions: Space Cadet
I bought this on Steam as it was on sale at the time but have yet to play it. I played the very first one a long time ago and the bullet cam was awesome. Anxious to eventually get into this.

I tried the 1st one too. Did not play thru. Played thru the 3rd one. This one is SO different than the 1st, believe me. Go for it. PQ/AQ are awesome. And so many ways to complete the missions.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Ghost of Tsushima - 3/5

This highly disappointed me personally considering how hyped it's community is about it.
I am OCD about playing games to completion and I couldn't wait to finish this one so I could stop playing it and move on to next game.
I found the content was not enough for how open and large the whole Tsushima world was. Encounters were not very challenging and became quickly repetitive. Duels were interesting but far too few. I assume duels were meant to mirror boss fights so they could have added stronger opponents more often throughout the game and increase the number of duels.
Most of the quests and Mongol settlements can be approached in same way and there's not much variety in gameplay.
Story failed to pull me in entirely. I'm usually a sucker for stories but for some reason it did not grow on me. It might be because the story was too isolated from the rest of activities throughout the island. Not too sure.
I wish there was more on Tomoe's story though. Maybe I would play a DLC focused purely on Tomoe.

The sword fighting is a really cool concept. I do like the whole idea of Samurai and sword fights and it works very well in duels. Problem is it doesn't work that well when being ganged by 4-5 Mongols. Game usually focuses on one opponent yet you can be cornered by multiple enemies at same time. So you always have to run away and try to split them apart so you can take them on 1 by 1. I think it should have either had stronger opponents and more duels or more skills that could attack multiple enemies.
The landscapes are pretty, so if you are after a stroll through a visually appealing game then this might hit the spot. It's very relaxing to take in the sunny and colourful scenery.
The most exciting part of the game was when I had to climb this mountain while freezing and had to get from one fire to another during a limited amount of time. Wish it had more variety like this in their quests rather than go kill x Mongols or bandits all the time.

I really wanted to like the game more but I am happy it's over and don't think I will play it again anytime soon.
Hats down to developers for their creation though. It did seem to clench a lot of gamer's thirst during a period when gaming industry took a blow because of the pandemic.

Bare in mind that I have not played Legends mode so can't comment from that perspective. I read good stuff about it in the news but I need a break from this game at the moment.

Reactions: Lone Crusader