Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
The Man Who Killed Hitler and then The Bigfoot (2018)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

If I bothered with half stars, then I'd probably rate it 2 1/2, since the film doesn't quite live up to it's ridiculously awesome name. And what was with the whole stone-in-the-shoe thing? I'm sure it had some deep meaning to it, but if so, then it went way above my head and left me feeling kinda "meh". Although, just writing it out then made me think of Sword in the Stone, which is actually referenced in this film, so maybe I've accidentally just figured it out...? :LOL:

Harry Potter collection. ( just finished tonight )

1553378395974.png
1553378402215.png
1553378410181.png
1553378415020.png
1553378419806.png

My kids seemed to be late to the party when it came to Harry Potter, they never really had an interest before but now seem to be potter mad after watching the movies. Saying that both the missus and I also thought they were brilliant and can't quite believe that it has taken us this long to watch them.

Looks like the Zavvi steel releases will now be added to the list of wants :)

Reactions: Sigill
Dragged Across Concrete (2018)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

As is always the case with Zahler's films, the majority of this was a slow but intense and mysterious build-up which eventually leads to an epic pay-off. I'm honestly just trying to make sense of the title.

Mandy (2018)-

I finally watched it @Noodles! Damn I struggled with this, I like things that are different and a bit arty but this dragged. Some of the visuals were ok but I just found it too slow and a bit too far out for me. I barely managed to get through it to be honest.

044CD142-6F75-48D7-A02B-DFD8DA12D5FF.png

Mandy (2018)-

I finally watched it @Noodles! Damn I struggled with this, I like things that are different and a bit arty but this dragged. Some of the visuals were ok but I just found it too slow and a bit too far out for me. I barely managed to get through it to be honest.

View attachment 418035
Sorry to hear you weren't a fan mate... I can definitely understand why some folks wouldn't like it though, as it's certainly not a film for everyone. Must admit... I struggled with it at first, but the more I watched, the more I got into it lol.

Finally had the free time to watch Mission Impossible: FALLOUT and all I can say it "HOLY SNOOOOOKERS'

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and its twists and turns. An amazing step up from what I had considered the greatest Mission Impossible of the bunch in Rogue Nation. Truly, my socks were blown off with this.

I give it a rather solid
5 ninjas.jpg

Finally had the free time to watch Mission Impossible: FALLOUT and all I can say it "HOLY SNOOOOOKERS'

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie and its twists and turns. An amazing step up from what I had considered the greatest Mission Impossible of the bunch in Rogue Nation. Truly, my socks were blown off with this.

I give it a rather solid View attachment 419716
Wow, that good? I’ve loved all of them. Rate the first two 3 stars, the rest 4-4.5 stars. Must give this one a watch.

Scooby Doo!
1n-png.127234
At a push!!!! ....Any of you guys here regularly use the app LETTERBOXD???? If so give me a follow MovieLoverPatt and I'll follow back obv! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Mandy (2018)-

View attachment 418035
Man! I am the exact same! I couldn't get my head round this one! Was so looking forward to it too!