Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
Is Batman & Robin next? Are you punishing yourself? :LOL:
Haha that's the plan! I watched Batman and Batman Returns pretty much back-to-back, then put off Batman Forever for like 2 weeks (even then I could only stomach watching it over 2 nights lol). No doubt it'll take me just as long to get around to watching Batman & Robin... obviously I'm in no rush. :p

• Haha
Reactions: vexred
On Deadly Ground 1994

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

An excellent Seagal Vehicle in which he fights an oil President (played by Michael Caine) over a dangerous oil rig. I dug my laserdisc out for this one. I hadn't watched it in years and boy it is fun. If anyone ever wonders why Michael Caine is so highly rated, he can turn anything to Gold no matter what he's in. Watch this scene in a masterclass of stealing the show.

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

Actually pretty damn fun! Even if it does lack the heart of the original movie and the villain is about as threatening as a lifeless ladybug.

The Boys from Brazil 1978

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

This superb thriller about an Nazi hunter on the trail of the ruthless Josef Mengele with a twist in the tail
Not going to spoil the plot but it's gripping thriller. This was the new restored German print from a New 4k master.

Predator 1987

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

This is the new restored 4k pressing and it's safe to say it's the 1st time ever outside the laserdisc it has had a great pressing.
Both the DVD and blu-ray are rubbish. Top notch viewing and if you haven't seen it, enjoy. Just avoid the DVD or blu-ray. The
4k disc is the only to buy.

Escape from Zahrain 1962

1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

This is an excellent film in which escaped convicts led by Yul Brynner who's a potential new ruler who's been ordered killed by his brother try to escape the executioners sword.
This film is about their escape from Zahrain and their survival. Yes there are similarities to the earlier Ice Cold in Alex but nevertheless an excellent film with an excellent cast.
I watched the German blu-ray and it looked to be me to be an excellent print.
Biggest surprise.....
The female lead looked familiar and an astonishingly beautiful women and I still couldn't figure out who she was. It was Maria from the classic Star Trek Episode Space Seed. A superb actress who sadly died from MS.

Last watched Suspiria (2018)-

I finally got round to watching this. I thought it had some good atmosphere and decent visuals but the ending threw me off. It was also way too long. I much prefer the Argento original.

Drive :thumbs: Yes I know, I'm late to the party :naughty:

Brilliant film, Gosling is fabulous in this. Real gritty film loved it.