Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
It's also been one of my favorites since it's release. Have you ever seen talk shows or personal videos of Dennis Hopper, he's a very strange man, kind of crazy if you ask me.
Um I probably have, but don't recall when/where or remember him coming across as crazy... maybe I didn't watch the right clips though lol.

The Nun

1N.png

I knew going in that the reviews weren't great but I honestly didn't think it would be as bad as it was. I watch all types of horrors /strange films (just ask my missus!) but this is the biggest pile of :BS: I've seen in a long time.

Corin Hardy shouldn't be allowed direct traffic let alone a Crow reboot! This film is a mess and doesn't make any sense. I wouldn't mind but Valak is one of my favourite characters from the Conjuring universe.

Easily the worst film in the franchise. I don't know how James Wan let his name be attached to this. It's truly awful :dead:(n)

*And what's with the darkness? I know it's a horror film, but for 80% of the film you can hardly see a thing. I had to check to see if my TV was on the fritz!*

RED SPARROW

What can I say about Red Sparrow to make you understand my feelinZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Heavy drama with disturbing scenes, choppy character development, poor accents, and it dragged on and on and on. If you value the minutes you have in life, watch something else. There are no ninjas showing for a reason.

Reactions: Sigill and vexred
RED SPARROW

What can I say about Red Sparrow to make you understand my feelinZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Heavy drama with disturbing scenes, choppy character development, poor accents, and it dragged on and on and on. If you value the minutes you have in life, watch something else. There are no ninjas showing for a reason.

I was going to watch this later, not sure I will now

RED SPARROW

I actually enjoyed Red Sparrow. Didnt find it boring at all. It is a little over long though.....

Atomic Blonde on the other hand, don't get me started!! (n)

Robin Hood (2018)
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png
empty.png

I get the impression a lot of people made their mind up about this film before they'd even seen it. It's actually a pretty entertaining flick!