Rate the Movie You Recently Watched

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Use the Ninjas for rating (copy and paste)

Half Ninja = Terrible

HalfN.png

1 Ninja = Poor
1N.png

2 Ninjas = Ok
1N.png
1N.png

3 Ninjas = Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

4 Ninjas = Very Good
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

5 Ninjas = Excellent
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

movieratings.jpg
movierate.jpg

Last edited:
@AlienKing OK, just read it and thought the alt ending sounded pretty badass! However...
I think it would've been too much of a typical Hollywood ending, and not all films need a happy conclusion. The final ending they went with is what makes it stand out as something different IMO.

Here's a description of the alternate ending (found on Reddit) for anyone else who's interested...
The ghost approaches the wall, rifle still in his hand. Thirty six dog tags hang from his neck and jingle as he steps forward. The ghost peers out to the body of his comrade hanging from the tree. He gestures to the body and: GHOST (says a short prayer in arabic)

The ghost peers down at the body below him and pulls the dog tag from around his neck.

He strolls off into the distance, the setting sun and places the bloody dog tag over his own neck.

GHOST (CONT’D) (A short prayer in arabic ending with the name he reads from the dog tag): Brandon Hobbs.

The headless body lying in the rubble begins to move -- -- From underneath Locke emerges -- pistol in hand -- taking aim as the ghost saunters off, some twenty feet away.

The ghost stops, almost knowingly but doesn’t turn around. FADE TO BLACK.

SUPERIMPOSE: Juba (ghost) the pseudonym of the sniper involved in the Iraqi insurgency. He has claimed to have killed at least 37 American soldiers. Juba mysteriously disappeared in 2009, never being caught. Dead or alive...

Watched Swearnet last night :rofl::rofl: Absolutely love the Trailer park boys and this didn't disappoint.

1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png
1N.png

Spiderman: Into the Spider-Verse (2018)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
halfn-png.127233

In 3d this is just amazing to behold and the script is rather tight for the premise we've seen in a few inferior animated forms already...

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
AVENGERS: ENDGAME (2019)
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234
1n-png.127234

Avengers: Endgame was EVERYTHING I wanted it to be and so much more. It’s the purest comicbook film I’ve ever seen. It was like panels were coming to life in front of me. The audience cheered, cried, and laughed together. Such a moving experience.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
@AlienKing OK, just read it and thought the alt ending sounded pretty badass! However...
I think it would've been too much of a typical Hollywood ending, and not all films need a happy conclusion. The final ending they went with is what makes it stand out as something different IMO.

Here's a description of the alternate ending (found on Reddit) for anyone else who's interested...
The ghost approaches the wall, rifle still in his hand. Thirty six dog tags hang from his neck and jingle as he steps forward. The ghost peers out to the body of his comrade hanging from the tree. He gestures to the body and: GHOST (says a short prayer in arabic)

The ghost peers down at the body below him and pulls the dog tag from around his neck.

He strolls off into the distance, the setting sun and places the bloody dog tag over his own neck.

GHOST (CONT’D) (A short prayer in arabic ending with the name he reads from the dog tag): Brandon Hobbs.

The headless body lying in the rubble begins to move -- -- From underneath Locke emerges -- pistol in hand -- taking aim as the ghost saunters off, some twenty feet away.

The ghost stops, almost knowingly but doesn’t turn around. FADE TO BLACK.

SUPERIMPOSE: Juba (ghost) the pseudonym of the sniper involved in the Iraqi insurgency. He has claimed to have killed at least 37 American soldiers. Juba mysteriously disappeared in 2009, never being caught. Dead or alive...
Yep, it IS such a badass ending but yea I get how it'd be a typical Hollywood ending. And that's probably why he changed the actual ending?

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Endgame - 4/5
Even at 3 hours long, some parts seemed rushed for me. I think Infinity War was a better movie.
Probably go and rewatch Endgame on Friday if I get the time

Twins (1988)
full.png
full.png
full.png
full.png
empty.png

On paper it sounds dreadful... some would say (and do say) it's still dreadful on screen. However, it's a film I grew up with, and I love cheesy Arnie! The film definitely wouldn't be as fun if it weren't for the two leads IMO.