Raw (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Second Sight Films) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: April 19, 2021
Purchase links: Second Sight - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £23.99 (Second Sight - Amazon - Zavvi) - £24.99 (HMV)

1.png2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Same tbh. Shipping for UK is £3.29 tracked delivery

Hmm, not sure it’s worth the extra £3.29 for an extra post card.

If zavvi get it I might order once it’s released and use the code

Reactions: Noodles
Personally I don't mind paying a bit extra, and will pre-order from Second Sight, which I have done. I'd like to support them directly as well. They always pack their stuff thoroughly and securely, with a lot of extra protection, so the chances of getting a damaged item is minimal (I have never got one anyway). Plus their customer service is second to none (IMO).

Reactions: Robles and zoltan_g
How do you know their CS is second to none if you never got a damaged item?

Well I had something go missing, even though it was sent tracked, and within a couple of hours I got a reply apologizing, saying the tracking was no helpful and that they will send out another one (lo behold I got the replacement sent out the very next morning, sent via 24 hour tracked service). So in my books they were great.

Personally I don't mind paying a bit extra, and will pre-order from Second Sight, which I have done. I'd like to support them directly as well. They always pack their stuff thoroughly and securely, with a lot of extra protection, so the chances of getting a damaged item is minimal (I have never got one anyway). Plus their customer service is second to none (IMO).
Agree with you on this mate :thumbs:
I love this companies releases and now I will always order from them, so cancelled the pre-orders that I had elsewhere and purchased directly from them just to give them the extra bit of support.

this looks amazing.. the movie was great as well..

order directly from second sight.. with zavvi theres almost a guarantee it arrives with a crushed corner as theyre shipping these out in mere bubblewrap envelopes

Reactions: Robles
Man I wish these limited editions came with something else than just art cards. Give us a poster or something. Where am I supposed to put the art cards? tape them to a wall where you'd need to stand 2 feet away from it to be able to see what they are?
When you have enough of them you could do what I do with postcards - go to Ikea and pick up a 70cm x 100cm frame:-
20210205_124504_resized.jpg

Reactions: lolwut and stu
Does anyone know if Second Sight are ever known to have any sales / price reductions? I've got my eye on this and a few others of theirs; Upgrade, The Nightingale, Host, Anna and the Apocalypse - I do really want to support a small company like this, however, the prices are just too high for me to justify sadly. Really hoping they might hold the occasional sale?

Does anyone know if Second Sight are ever known to have any sales / price reductions? I've got my eye on this and a few others of theirs; Upgrade, The Nightingale, Host, Anna and the Apocalypse - I do really want to support a small company like this, however, the prices are just too high for me to justify sadly. Really hoping they might hold the occasional sale?
I've never seen a sale on their site and tbh I don't think you would see any sort of reduction on any of the titles that you are after, Zavvi sometimes has reductionS on a few of their titles but only the older standard releases.

Sometimes Amazons prices are slightly cheaper but not by much and then, on the other hand, they can be quite a bit more ie Upgrade £21.99 from second sight and £33.84 from Amazon
Upgrade

I've never seen a sale on their site and tbh I don't think you would see any sort of reduction on any of the titles that you are after, Zavvi sometimes has reductionS on a few of their titles but only the older standard releases.

Sometimes Amazons prices are slightly cheaper but not by much and then, on the other hand, they can be quite a bit more ie Upgrade £21.99 from second sight and £33.84 from Amazon
Upgrade
Ok that's good to know, will just have to be savvy and save for some of them then! Thanks!