Raya and the Last Dragon (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 18, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

Raya BB.png

m2233304.jpg

Reactions: Stygian
WTF?!?! AGAIN!

Hi Roshan Gandhi,

Thank you for your recent order of Raya and the Last Dragon (Limited Edition) (SteelBook) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo).

Unfortunately, we ran out of stock and weren’t able to secure additional inventory for this product, so we had to cancel it at this time. Rest assured, you won’t be charged for this order.

Anyone have an extra copy coming?

Last edited:
Mine was cancelled as well! I haven’t been able to secure the last 3 or 4 Disney releases through Best Buy as they’ve all been cancelled. When I ordered Raya, there were apparently 95 copies left at that point, not sure why they were allowing so many pre-orders above what they were to actually receive.

Mine was cancelled as well! I haven’t been able to secure the last 3 or 4 Disney releases through Best Buy as they’ve all been cancelled. When I ordered Raya, there were apparently 95 copies left at that point, not sure why they were allowing so many pre-orders above what they were to actually receive.

Mine didn't show a number when ordering which usually means over 100. So dumb that they do this!

I don’t think it’s possible to see numbers directly from the website. I used Stocktrack to find out as I was curious how many were left.