Re-Animator Trilogy (Blu-ray Limited Collector's Edition in VHS Design) [Germany]

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: October 26, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €39.99
Note: Capelight. 3000 pieces

81clE-IaWGL._SL1200_.jpg

- Re-Animator (Unrated + Integral Cut): 2 BluRay
- Bride of Re-Animator (Unrated): 1 BluRay
- Beyond Re-Animator (Unrated): 1 BluRay

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice enough, I will be interested to see how the contents look. Will it just be 3 discs stacked inside.

I Don't really get the interrest for this kind of edition. 39.99 eur for a cardboard box with a VHS look ? On the other hand i never understood the hype around the steelbooks in general so i might be beyond hope ;)

I Don't really get the interrest for this kind of edition. 39.99 eur for a cardboard box with a VHS look ? On the other hand i never understood the hype around the steelbooks in general so i might be beyond hope ;)
It’s a retro thing, I think a lot of people remember VHS so this is a cool way to bring back some memories. Some of the VHS editions are better than others though, you want the inside packaging to resemble a VHS aswell. You are paying more though so if you aren’t a fan of the look I don’t think it will be worth it. I’m sure there are a few others who aren’t in to them either, each to their own!:)

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
It’s a retro thing, I think a lot of people remember VHS so this is a cool way to bring back some memories. Some of the VHS editions are better than others though, you want the inside packaging to resemble a VHS aswell. You are paying more though so if you aren’t a fan of the look I don’t think it will be worth it. I’m sure there are a few others who aren’t in to them either, each to their own!:)

I am definately a VHS fanatic. I was 10 years old at the golden age of videostores. RentalVHS are the reason why i am a movie fan today. I stIll own a lot of them. That is maybe why i am not interrested i a lame attempt to cash in on nostalgia.but like you said, each to their own :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill