Upcoming Reacher (Season 3) [Prime Video]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere

Skydance Exec: Bringing Jack Reacher To TV Is “Realistic” In Current Landscape​

Skydance Media President and Chief Operating Officer Jesse Sisgold was on a Produced By panel today titled “The Keys to the Kingdom: Financiers & Distributors.” In discussing Skydance’s streaming and television ventures, Sisgold brought up the Jack Reacher series and why Skydance is going the streaming/TV route.

Tom Cruise played the title character in two films. The 2016 sequel, Jack Reacher: Never Go Back under-performed, so a third film was unlikely.

“We’re just being realistic about the landscape,” Sisgold said. “For us, those straight down the middle, awesome action thrillers in that mid-range budget, they just seem to lend themselves to an episodic experience. It’s not the old days [of television], where you had to limit it down to a pretty low scale.”

via Deadline

4E4EE1BA-C23B-4A39-81AE-D61DA67AE869.jpeg

Last edited:
Somehow a lead white pumped up guy that kicks ass, isn't apologizing for crap or humiliated by 'minorities' has become such a rarity, I must get excited for it just on that basis alone...

Episode 5 was good, although at this point I don't know if Swan is actually alive still, whether he's really pulling the shots or maybe there using his name as a patsy so they can keep the hands clean of it all. Has Swan turned that much so as to take out his old squad with snipers at a funeral? I'm hooked, can't wait for episode 6. :thanks: