E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Ready or Not (2019)

Director: Matt Bettinelli-Olpin, Tyler Gillett

Cast: Samara Weaving, Andie MacDowell, Mark O'Brien, Adam Brody, Henry Czerny, Nicky Guadagni, Melanie Scrofano, Kristian Bruun, Elyse Levesque, John Ralston, Liam Macdonald, Daniela Barbosa, Celine Tsai, Hanneke Talbot, Ethan Tavares

Release: 2019-08-23

Plot: A bride's wedding night takes a sinister turn when her eccentric new in-laws force her to take part in a terrifying game.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
A handful of summer 2019 releases were also shifted around, including ... Fox Searchlight’s “Ready or Not,” now debuting Aug. 23.

via Variety

Definitely has my attention! :hungry: :thumbs:

Has a Get Out / Cabin in the woods feel to it. It wasn't on my radar at all but now I'm for sure in. Really like the cast too.

I honestly thought at the beginning of the trailer that it was Margot Robbie... its not. But she could totally be sisters with her. haha

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This is looks excellent

Has a Get Out / Cabin in the woods feel to it. It wasn't on my radar at all but now I'm for sure in. Really like the cast too.

I honestly thought at the beginning of the trailer that it was Margot Robbie... its not. But she could totally be sisters with her. haha

Was literally about to say the same, thought it was her until half way through I realised it was the girl from the babysitter

But I think it’s got more of a “you’re next” feel instead of the two you mention. Maybe the humour of cabin in the woods (from the station)

But I think it’s got more of a “you’re next” feel instead of the two you mention. Maybe the humour of cabin in the woods (from the station)

I've seen a lot of people say it feels like You're Next... and I might have too if I had seen that film. :p haha
I guess I picked CITW because of the humor and the "sacrifice" angle of the film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Hell Yeah our lil Aussie girl from Home and Away Samara Weaving is tearing up the Horror Stage once again and this looks like it will be a blast to watch just like The Babysitter and Mayhem. Funny you guys mention Margot Robbie, when I watch Mayhem I always feel Samara would be the perfect understudy for Margot’s Harley Quinn as I feel her character has a dash of that beautiful ‘n’ crazy “Margot Harley” Persona dialled up to about a 10. Watching the trailer I’m also getting a Your’e Next vibe aswell which actually stars an ex Home and Away Star aswell Sharni Vinson. Not sure what it is about that show but it’s a great stepping stone for our actors / actresses that’s for sure.

Other Home and Away Stars :D

Chris
1561181578502.jpeg

Heath
1561181694215.jpeg

Guy
1561181938324.jpeg

Isla
1561181818109.jpeg

Naomi
1561182002380.jpeg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database