Pieter V

Rise!
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Release date: August 8, 2018
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €59.99
Notes: Includes 4K + 3D + BD + Digital. VHS Collector's Box. 6 Stickers. 9 Badges. Poster: Front showing the main movie poster, Back showing the 3D IMAX poster. 3D glasses. 3D bonus disc of 19,26 minutes in a floppy disk sleeve. The book of Ernest Cline.

Dk3qpXYg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kierano
What like are these guys for packing? And is price quoted priced paid not asked to pay more on shipping later?
Who do they use for overseas shipping i have amazon.it order but think i order this but never used them before so im not sure.
Does look a bit better than italy edition.
I already have australian steel and forgot to cancel my zavvi steel and if i got this that be a third steel.
Should have just got this in first place lol.

Price is without shipping.

FNAC use DHL for shipping but many complain that the packaging is inadequate so there's always a risk of getting your order damaged.

Sell your Zavvi steel to me ;)
I have the Zavvi one just arrived but now that I have it I just keep it lol,even if I did want to part with it I'm in Australia so postage would be expensive.
I think I might grab the fancy edition but I'm trying to view the site in English as comes and goes I keep getting something like standard and other option about €10 gift vouchers is this something they are trying to get me to join?And do they remove vat like Amazon do when buying overseas? As it should be €59 but it comes up for me €49 I'm not sure why.
I personally don't want to sign up for a club or membership.