Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
Work couldn’t finish soon enough today as my Manta RPO OC rolled up today in one might tough heavy duty box. This OC is absolutely jaw dropping beautiful and love all the intricate lil details and treatment Manta have applied to this bad boy. Out of all the editions my favourite would have to be the Full Slip, followed closely by the SL with the highlight being the incredible depth of field in the VR headset and then the DL followed closely behind. There’s all winners in my book and there’s no way you could go wrong with whatever decision you made. There has been plenty of photos taken already of all editions so I just wanted to add these two photos of the OC of how amazing it looks when you bring it to life :drool:

5A334DAA-B9C2-4BF5-AE67-F79FC506A77F.jpeg

91CFC65F-2E87-443B-AD65-618C167F026E.jpeg

Let's talk protectors for these OCs. Do they fit in SCF9s and have Manta now settled on particular dimensions or are they all over the place?

I can now confirm that unfortunately the SCF9 is to small to fit this Manta “Matchbox” OC. It’s fine on Height and Depth but comes unstuck in width as the SCF9 internal width is approximately 153mm where the Manta RPO OC is 157.5mm wide. This is where I’m glad that I have a Display Cabinet / Bookshelf to store my Steelbooks in, so for these scenarios I can keep them moderately protected without any protection aslong as I handle with care.

Yup! This one came out of Denmark as well.

They said they might alternate factories depending on the release, but they haven’t said when they’re planning on doing another run out of China (as far as I know).

That's too bad. This would have been great with super high gloss.

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt
My single Lenti finally arrived. A great set. The Lenti is fine, but not up to some of Novas examples (Dredd, GOTG). But I’m very happy. Probably one of my favourite movies now.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
Received my GB package...

After opening the shipping box was surprised((...
Ordered One Click Box (for me) and Single Lenti (for my friend).
But in the package was only One Click and NO Lenti edition...
Great(( :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Concerning packaging = really superb!
L o o o o t s of bubble-wrap + very strong cardboard box.
IMG_20181019_152221.jpg

Dear @Aniv , please, check PM-inbox...

Last edited:
Received my GB package...

After opening the shipping box was surprised((...
Ordered One Click Box (for me) and Single Lenti (for my friend).
But in the package was only One Click and NO Lenti edition...
Great(( :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I like when people say they got ''one for myself'' and ''one for my Brother'' (or ''one for my Friend'')... really !? :rolleyes: ...really !? :rofl:

@severn2001 When I spoke to Manta regarding how Impressed I was about the way the Boxset was so well Packaged(because I was so impressed about the Quality of the Shipping Box and the amount of Bubble wrap used).
they said they were worried about the fact that the Boxset was so heavy, so I would not be surprised if they would have sent it separately.
I don't see how they could have fit a Single edition within the shipping Box that was specially ordered for Shipping the Boxset.

But of course inquire, because ''Your Friend'' ;) can't be missing his edition.

Reactions: severn2001
I like when people say they got ''one for myself'' and ''one for my Brother'' (or ''one for my Friend'')... really !? :rolleyes: ...really !? :rofl:

@Actarus , You can be surprised, but yes, really. Really for me and for my friend.
You can ask my friend personally --> @Scaleform ...
This time You guessed wrong :whistle::naughty:

When I spoke to Manta regarding how Impressed I was about the way the Boxset was so well Packaged(because I was so impressed about the Quality of the Shipping Box and the amount of Bubble wrap used).
they said they were worried about the fact that the Boxset was so heavy, so I would not be surprised if they would have sent it separately.
I don't see how they could have fit a Single edition within the shipping Box that was specially ordered for Shipping the Boxset.
And this = helpful info! Thank You.
But, then must be second tracking number of the second package (isn't it?)...
I received only one tracking number of only one package.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
@Actarus , You can be surprised, but yes, really. Really for me and for my friend.
You can ask my friend personally --> @Scaleform ...
This time you guessed wrong :whistle::naughty:

I'm just teasing people in general who say this :p
I don't know why people ''have the need to justify'' that one of their copy is for someone else :p
Whether it's a 2nd copy for yourself or for someone else it's all the same.

And this = helpful info! Thank You.
But, then must be second tracking number of the second package (isn't it?)...
I received only one tracking number of only one package.

That you should definitely look into it, but I would not be surprised if the package would show up anytime soon, but of course ask.

Reactions: severn2001
I'm just teasing people in general who say this :p
I don't know why people ''have the need to justify'' that one of their copy is for someone else :p
Whether it's a 2nd copy for yourself or for someone else it's all the same.
By the way = really interesting question "why?", lol :pompus:
In my case all is simple = I have much more time to watching/catching GB's etc...
Even at middle of the night (as was some days ago with Deadpool-2 FAC)))
So, in our "company for two" I am always grabbing interesting releases for both of us))))

That you should definitely look into it, but I would not be surprised if the package would show up anytime soon, but of course ask.
Hope so, hope will receive second package soon :rolleyes:
But, anyway asked to be sure... ;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Actarus