Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag @harry

I know everyone seems to be all over this but none of the arts are really doing it for me. Steel looks great and had a feeling it would be the opposite poster to zetas which is great.

I’m disappointed they haven’t thought outside the box with the goodies and I really wish the one click box was the double lenti art.

As it stands I’m preferring the double lenti because it’s different art to zetas double lenti so I’ll likely go for that

Wow... torn. I like the front artwork on the full slip better than the double lenti (Paul Shipper FTW), but I like the back artwork on the double lenti more. Plus I'd rather have a 3D disc over the UHD. Hmm... gonna have to think about this one.

Such a missed opportunity to have a slipbox that resembles an Atari or NES box, though.

Wow... torn. I like the front artwork on the full slip better than the double lenti (Paul Shipper FTW), but I like the back artwork on the double lenti more. Plus I'd rather have a 3D disc over the UHD. Hmm... gonna have to think about this one.

Such a missed opportunity to have a slipbox that resembles an Atari or NES box, though.

Ah... help me. I think I'm actually considering the one-click right now. I enjoyed the hell out of Ready Player One, but not enough to own multiple copies of it. That said, the artwork on that OC!!! :OMG::woot:

I’m so disappointed they haven’t thought outside the box with these slips. Was hoping they would look completely different to zetas but I should know by now that when both retailers announce the same film we are pretty much getting the same art in different forms

That one click art is nice tho

Last edited: