Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
I second this as I’m itching to know if it fits inside a SCF9 aswell.
I am looking to protect my collection...

What is a SCF9?

Also, what are good protecters for 1/4 steels, full slips, double lenti, etc?

I saw someone on one thread for there single/double lenti boxes have a nice plastic protector for it. Any info I appreciate it. Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
I am looking to protect my collection...

What is a SCF9?

Also, what are good protecters for 1/4 steels, full slips, double lenti, etc?

I saw someone on one thread for there single/double lenti boxes have a nice plastic protector for it. Any info I appreciate it. Thanks

Top effort wanting to protect your pride and joy of your Steelbook Collection with nice plastic protectors as it’s the best way to store and safely protect your Premiums and / or Steelbooks.

An SCF9 is designed for OC’s, HDZeta in particular I’ve heard IIRC some Blufans OC’s fit it the SCF9 protector and some don’t. As seen above in my previous post this RPO OC doesn’t fit inside the SCF9 so extra care is required by me to keep this in mint condition as I generally open all my Steels.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...d-protection-for-steelbooks™.5766/#post-60378

This original post (link above) in one of the threads here on HDN was a great starting point for myself as it breaks it down quite nicely in a general summary of what protectors fit best depending on which Premium / Steelbook you bought. It doesn’t have the newer protectors mentioned on this post like ;

SCF8 for HDZeta Premium’s

SCF2 (new) for better fitting of Classic(non XL) FAC’s *only*. Use SCF2 (old) for looser fit of FAC’s and Blufans and other skinner Slips that suit the dimensions mentioned in details for product at Steelbook Central.

SCF4 (new) for better fitting of Manta Lab Slips, SCF4 (old) is still perfectly fine for this Ready Player One Full Slip, Single Lenti or Double Lenti and other Premiums like Blufans Lenti’s that are slightly bulkier than the SCF2 size.

SCF11 for FAC XL

All these protectors SCF# and SC# can be bought from Steelbook Central

Note your best bet is to stock up on these protectors as Steelbook Central shipping prices aren’t the most friendliest to your wallet with pricing so when you can stock up and do a bulk order. Hope this helps mate, enjoy :joy:

Last edited:
Top effort wanting to protect your pride and joy of your Steelbook Collection with nice plastic protectors as it’s the best way to store and safely protect your Premiums and / or Steelbooks.

An SCF9 is designed for OC’s, HDZeta in particular I’ve heard IIRC some Blufans OC’s fit it the SCF9 protector and some don’t. As seen above in my previous post this RPO OC doesn’t fit inside the SCF9 so extra care is required by me to keep this in mint condition as I generally open all my Steels.

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...d-protection-for-steelbooks™.5766/#post-60378

This original post (link above) in one of the threads here on HDN was a great starting point for myself as it breaks it down quite nicely in a general summary of what protectors fit best depending on which Premium / Steelbook you bought. It doesn’t have the newer protectors mentioned on this post like ;

SCF8 for HDZeta Premium’s

SCF2 (new) for better fitting of Classic(non XL) FAC’s *only*. Use SCF2 (old) for looser fit of FAC’s and Blufans and other skinner Slips that suit the dimensions mentioned in details for product at Steelbook Central.

SCF4 (new) for better fitting of Manta Lab Slips, SCF4 (old) is still perfectly fine for this Ready Player One Full Slip, Single Lenti or Double Lenti and other Premiums like Blufans Lenti’s that are slightly bulkier than the SCF2 size.

SCF11 for FAC XL

All these protectors SCF# and SC# can be bought from Steelbook Central

Note your best bet is to stock up on these protectors as Steelbook Central shipping prices aren’t the most friendliest to your wallet with pricing so when you can stock up and do a bulk order. Hope this helps mate, enjoy :joy:

Hi Willbar,

NICE!!! Thank you very much for the good info! I will look into everything you said and I appreciate it!

Take care

Reactions: willbar84