Ready Player One (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.17) [Hong Kong]

Which edition(s) will you be getting?

• Full Slip

Votes: 53 31.7%
  • Single Lenti

Votes: 28 16.8%
  • Double Lenti

Votes: 47 28.1%
  • One Click

Votes: 47 28.1%

• Total voters

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + 2D) - Double Lenti (3D + 2D) - Single Lenti (3D + 2D) - One Click (Pre-order on August 3 at 8 PM Hong Kong time, GMT+8) Check your local timing HERE
Price: $48.99 (Full Slip 4K+2D or Double Lenti 3D+2D) - $47.99 (Single Lenti 3D+2D) - $155.97 (One Click)
Notes: The one click box is like a matchbox. There's an outer cover and an inner container.
Print run is 2800 units for both Domestic and International, Full Slip 900 - Single Lenti 900 - Double Lenti 1000 - One Click 500.
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti - Full Slip - Single Lenti

1.jpg3.jpg2.jpg0.jpg
37349395_1839130356197064_5615043898360463360_n.jpg
Goodies
- Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope,

Effects
- Full Slip: Spot Holofoil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Holofoil Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- One Click Box: Featuring Yuji Kaida's Illustrations + High Quality Box + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing

Last edited:
One Click Back In Stock :OMG:

This has to be of my favorite One Click Boxset in my Collection :drool:
The KAIDA ART used with the treatment they have done to is is simply Stunning :oohyeah:

Couldn’t agree more the Kaida Art is a Pop Culture fan paradise :drool: and that treatment OMG simply amazing one of the best if not the best full Slips (inc. OC’s but excl. Lenti’s) I’ve ever had the pleasure to see. To think this is where it all started for me and became a very slippery slope into the wonderful world of OC’s :giggle::joy: Quick question do you rotate artworks every so often for display purposes front to back and back to front as it’s such a shame for even the rear artwork to get none of the limelight.

Couldn’t agree more the Kaida Art is a Pop Culture fan paradise :drool: and that treatment OMG simply amazing one of the best if not the best full Slips (inc. OC’s but excl. Lenti’s) I’ve ever had the pleasure to see. To think this is where it all started for me and became a very slippery slope into the wonderful world of OC’s :giggle::joy: Quick question do you rotate artworks every so often for display purposes front to back and back to front as it’s such a shame for even the rear artwork to get none of the limelight.

HAHA slippery slope into the wonderful world of OC's :rofl: ...could not have said it better :naughty:

Well so far this year I haven't opened even one edition as I am(was planning to move) relocating to a different City, so I figured moving my Collectibles would be easier if they remained sealed for the moving.
Moving my Collectibles is making the whole move 100 times more stressful :ohno::blackeye:
But Yes I will flip the Arts for Display :thumbs: ...I will have so many edition to amuse myself with once I am into my new place :woot:
I bough 3 brand new shelving units to store and display them :happy:

HAHA slippery slope into the wonderful world of OC's :rofl: ...could not have said it better :naughty:

Well so far this year I haven't opened even one edition as I am(was planning to move) relocating to a different City, so I figured moving my Collectibles would be easier if they remained sealed for the moving.
Moving my Collectibles is making the whole move 100 times more stressful :ohno::blackeye:
But Yes I will flip the Arts for Display :thumbs: ...I will have so many edition to amuse myself with once I am into my new place :woot:
I bough 3 brand new shelving units to store and display them :happy:

What a rollercoaster of emotions that will be, to move is stressful enough let alone with a large valuable sought after collection thrown into the mix aswell :ohno: Wish you all the very best in your move, will be worth it in the end especially with 3 brand new shelving units you lucky duck :thumbs:

What a rollercoaster of emotions that will be, to move is stressful enough let alone with a large valuable sought after collection thrown into the mix aswell :ohno: Wish you all the very best in your move, will be worth it in the end especially with 3 brand new shelving units you lucky duck :thumbs:

rollercoaster of emotion would be well described, I am stressed out of my mind :dead:
My place was supposed to be ready for july 1st but it's a brand new construction so still some details that doesn't seem to be moving fast enough to be all finished.
With My OCD once I am moved in, I don't want workers going in and out - I'll have to wash my floors everytime someone comes in (yes I am OCD on Cleanliness as well :ohno: )
But yes shelving units will go up before I move my Collectibles by Car(many trip I am sure) :grumpy:

Thanks for the caring thought :happy:

Just got my OC. Looks great. Manta does a great job packing these things. OC front art looks nice. Some bossing and parts of it seem to change colors as you shift the box. Sadly, I can’t see the back, since I’m not opening it and they have toe stupid movie info blocking that art :(

It’s OK, I can look at the front and be pretty happy (but that back art is spectacular)