Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - WB Shop
Price: £24.99

Ready Player One.jpg

81blHZWIrWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg RPO (back).jpg RPO (open).jpg RPO (inside).jpg

Last edited:
Always liked the Zeta´s steel better, for reasons Flloydo said, but also I like the front art better. But I can´t forgive that slip´s fail this time, one of the worst Zeta releases, lenti colors are so pale :spitout:, and I don´t like fullslip as well. So the winner here was Manta with their single lenti, its great.

Reactions: milky and Flloydo
Always liked the Zeta´s steel better, for reasons Flloydo said, but also I like the front art better. But I can´t forgive that slip´s fail this time, one of the worst Zeta releases, lenti colors are so pale :spitout:, and I don´t like fullslip as well. So the winner here was Manta with their single lenti, its great.
Yeah the zeta DL is pretty poor. Not the worst imo but no where near their best. The manta single lenti is awesome

Reactions: milky and Hereticz
Zetas has the fuller colour and better back art imo but manta with the debossing so it’s a mix of manta and zeta. Both great
You should make a true hybrid steel and take the back of the zeta and put it with the front of the manta.

Reactions: Flloydo
You should make a true hybrid steel and take the back of the zeta and put it with the front of the manta.
Honestly I’d love to if I had a spare of each steel. I’ve done it before with the odd steel and slip but never with an actual steel and both plates. I’ve replaced plates if one side has been damaged and the replacement had the opposite side damaged lol but never made an actual hybrid yet.

Most recently swapped the french EEAAO steel plates over because the inside spine art is plain and it makes the spine title the right way round

Reactions: Nova
Honestly I’d love to if I had a spare of each steel. I’ve done it before with the odd steel and slip but never with an actual steel and both plates. I’ve replaced plates if one side has been damaged and the replacement had the opposite side damaged lol but never made an actual hybrid yet.

Most recently swapped the french EEAAO steel plates over because the inside spine art is plain and it makes the spine title the right way round
You could swap them now and then down the road if you ever need/want to sell one you could just swap them back.

I have the manta steel (with a custom slip) and the hdzeta SL (which has this steel's front art as a poster and the rear art as the front lenti), so I stopped myself buying. Looks nice though.