Ready Player One (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 25, 2018
Purchase links: Kimchi 4K+2D - 3D+2D - Nova 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on June 14 at 2 PM, Korea Time)
Price: $51.99 (4K) - $41.99 (3D)
Note: It's first U'mania company's release title.
1. 4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook (2 Disc) with Character card set
2. 3D+2D Blu-ray Steelbook (2 Disc) with Character card set

DfeBOu_UcAAJGw-.jpg

ready_thum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: wouter and DMD4k
^ Yes, but that eye opener is missing the all-important apostrophe ;)

In reality ... w/ "Google translate":-
"
upload_2018-6-12_19-15-48.png

upload_2018-6-12_19-17-9.png
"

Cool concept indeed to include 2 different (WWA) steelbooks in the package ... would've been even cooler to complete the hat-trick with the third and best of the International steelbooks ... or replace the fugly "keys" steelbook with the blue one which of course goes better with the slipcases:-
upload_2018-6-12_15-3-5.png

Last edited:
The 3D cover might possibly be a Lenti.
Didn't someone else (HDZ?) use that pic for a cover and do a transitional Lenti with it?
I'll be on Nova's site tomorrow night at midnight (my time) for sure, to check this out.
More than a little nonplussed about the Steelbook art though.
I thought those pics were only placeholders?

I googled it, but decided not to click on any of the links in work...

holy crap no kidding.

google umania korea and they sell lots of TOYS!!! on aliexpress ..... so glad i didnt click that!! i could read descrip without clicking ... would not have been good.

maybe the mock shot, is wrong and its something else called "ready, player one " lol

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and howarmat
I googled it, but decided not to click on any of the links in work...

holy crap no kidding.

google umania korea and they sell lots of TOYS!!! on aliexpress ..... so glad i didnt click that!! i could read descrip without clicking ... would not have been good.

maybe the mock shot, is wrong and its something else called "ready, player one " lol

why glad to not have clicked any links ? (n):dunno:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mikeyjoe
why glad to not have clicked any links ? (n):dunno:

I'm not on a cpu where i want to type all the "toys" that it was showing. Google it and without clicking you can see the description of all that they sell ... its all triple x stuff and im at work. fyi or if you are at home ... click away ... might see some limited edition stuff. lol

Reactions: Actarus
I'm not on a cpu where i want to type all the "toys" that it was showing. Google it and without clicking you can see the description of all that they sell ... its all triple x stuff and im at work. fyi or if you are at home ... click away ... might see some limited edition stuff. lol

ah oki lol not the kinds of toys I was thinking of :LOL::rofl: