Ready Player One (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: July 25, 2018
Purchase links: Kimchi 4K+2D - 3D+2D - Nova 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on June 14 at 2 PM, Korea Time)
Price: $51.99 (4K) - $41.99 (3D)
Note: It's first U'mania company's release title.
1. 4K+2D Blu-ray Steelbook (2 Disc) with Character card set
2. 3D+2D Blu-ray Steelbook (2 Disc) with Character card set

DfeBOu_UcAAJGw-.jpg

ready_thum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
  • Informative
Reactions: wouter and DMD4k
What the story with the art card holder? Pretty sure the cards could have gone in the steelbook. Seems a bit of a naff way to make the slip bigger. Looking at this set closer I’ve decided to pursue the HDZeta double lenti instead. I just don’t have the $$$ to get multiple versions of the same film:sorry:

Really impressed by these editions thanks @moon once again beautiful pictures :drool:

I would have gone for them, but the finish on WWA Steels lately is left to be desired EEK!
Actually impressed that I kinda dig those 2 WWA Artwork steelbooks...it's just the finish on them it seems that is lacking the mandatory extra touch.

Went with manta lab one click instead :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
The slips look great but all I see is streaky matte barely any paint splash on to the steels, they could have added another layer of paint bring back the good old days £10.99 for top quality finish, we live in dire times. This is why I stick to premiums these days most of the releases are garbage these days and to top it off a tone of repeated releases over and over again.

Really impressed by these editions thanks @moon once again beautiful pictures :drool:

I would have gone for them, but the finish on WWA Steels lately is left to be desired EEK!
Actually impressed that I kinda dig those 2 WWA Artwork steelbooks...it's just the finish on them it seems that is lacking the mandatory extra touch.

Went with manta lab one click instead :oohyeah:
1-Click HDZeta also?

Reactions: Actarus