Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Imma gonna flag the recent Korean release (3D steelbook is boring IMO) and get the HDZeta double lenti. Looks like the best of the bunch so far.

have really bad luck when it comes to HD Zeta releases as I always miss out.
either the time of the GB is bad for me or timings are announced too close to when its going live.
hopefully I get a chance on this!

Hopefully mantas isn’t the same month

Pet hate of mine is buying 2 premium editons of the same film by 2 different retailers in the same month. Don’t happen often but zeta and manta do somtimes seem to clash

Pet hate of mine is buying 2 premium editons of the same film by 2 different retailers in the same month. Don’t happen often but zeta and manta do somtimes seem to clash
I hope we see both Beauty shots before either of them goes live..

I hope we see both Beauty shots before either of them goes live..

Well I’ve never know manta to do that or zeta so I think your safe. Unless zeta have done that before

Or you on about GBs? That don’t count imo and shouldn’t go live before beauty shots anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84
Expensive year, even for me who don’t buy that many premiums. But TDK Trilogy is a definite must have, and RPO too. I would love SPR, too, but have to see now how that turns out with only boxset released..

Well I’ve never know manta to do that or zeta so I think your safe. Unless zeta have done that before

Or you on about GBs? That don’t count imo and shouldn’t go live before beauty shots anyway
No, not GB but the actual preorder. So far Zeta in Sept, ML hasn't announced yet their release date.

Yep both their WW and JLA releases came out pretty much exactly the same time and I think there is a good chance of that happening here as well given I expect a September release for Manta's RPO as well (give Ex Machina is an August release from them)

It's not that it sells out fast it's that you're not even able to get log on to buy one and then when you do they'll be all gone only to then find them all on Ebay for double the price.

Reactions: rj531