Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the 4K edition here is the clear winner all around with the great art cards too.

Recently bought just the 3D disc for £9 and was going to watch it and sell it on and get the OC. Looking at it now, I expect I'll get the OC just for the 4K edition and add in the 3D disc. Absolutely perfect loaded edition for me at that point.

I'll then decide what I do with the rest of it depending on the finish.

Basically sat there with a big grin on my face watching this in 3D at home last week. Enjoyed this more than anything else I've seen recently.

How did you find it?

I heard this film was made for 3D and it's supposed to be pretty good too......

Loved it. I knew I'd enjoy it just from the type of film it is but we all really enjoyed it. My wife managed to stay awake which in itself is a miracle. Both my sister and her bloke thought it was great too.

The 3D was really good. Decided on 3D for this for the very reason that Spielberg said it's made for it.

That said, passive 3D on the OLEDs really is something to behold. Pristine image the whole way through with no issues of cross talk or ghosting of any kind (not looking to start any debate here as I enjoy FHD and 4K just as much).

I have stopped buying their Silver Label Releases. Last one was BR 2049 UHD edition(that was an exception), but I just find them kind of the same one release after another.
Especially since they do not do any special artwork for their Collector's Folder, it's just Black with a Title(that is for the Silver Releases).
FAC with their new Collector's folder do take the time to create an artwork for each of their Collector Folder elevating the release it comes with.
It's all about nice touches here and there.

oh so you missed the outstanding Alien COVENANT silver release ?

Reactions: RMA