Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For HDzeta Golden Label Releases;

The 4K UHD Lenticular Edition only comes with the UHD Disk (1 Disk Only).
This Edition is Only Available within the Boxset.

Too bad... the 4k lenticular slip is the best looking one.... maybe there will be a nice Fullslip... if not ill have to go with the double lenti... but ill wait to see Manta's art

I don't know how Manta's gonna top this one off...

All they have to do is use the artwork that corresponds to one another, like the Korean slips. The special pack and boxset are the only items that do in this release. They could also use any of the tribute posters as artwork.

All they have to do is use the artwork that corresponds to one another, like the Korean slips. The special pack and boxset are the only items that do in this release. They could also use any of the tribute posters as artwork.
Fair point. I really hope we get to see ML's artwork before this one goes live. I don't want to double dip lol

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Apparently there's going to be changes to the previously seen artwork (not sure if that means the Steelbook itself, the slips or the box)

Apparently there's going to be changes to the previously seen artwork (not sure if that means the Steelbook itself, the slips or the box)

I hope not too drastic. I made my manta purchase on the back of this double lenti due to different art

Reactions: JAE UK SIN