Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@wxlinkswd please sell the 4K version on its own. Or tell zeta to

It’s now the only decent edition (and I don’t even have a 4K player) and after changing ALL artworks I think it’s fair that you sell them separately

A lot of people made their manta purchases off the back of the original arts you posted.

You can see from the last few pages this has annoyed a fair few

@wxlinkswd please sell the 4K version on its own. Or tell zeta to

It’s now the only decent edition (and I don’t even have a 4K player) and after changing ALL artworks I think it’s fair that you sell them separately

A lot of people made their manta purchases off the back of the original arts you posted.

You can see from the last few pages this has annoyed a fair few
Unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen buddy. HDzeta do this for a reason as you know and that is to maximize their profit margins. All, or certainly most (can be subjective of course) of their 4K editions are clearly the most desirable in terms of artwork/content and they make it exclusive to the Boxset to make single edition buyers consider One Clicking. And it works... Just look at @Hewitt89 's post before yours lol.

I'd welcome the chance to buy separately but given their track record, I don't see it happening personally :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and harry
Full slip is just hideous. Art and color patern don't fit the steelbook art & the rest of the box at all !

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d As many said, the previous special pack was the best edition. Please reconsider the previous special pack art for the full slip and i'll be more than happy to buy the one click.

Unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen buddy. HDzeta do this for a reason as you know and that is to maximize their profit margins. All, or certainly most (can be subjective of course) of their 4K editions are clearly the most desirable in terms of artwork/content and they make it exclusive to the Boxset to make single edition buyers consider One Clicking. And it works... Just look at @Hewitt89 's post before yours lol.

I'd welcome the chance to buy separately but given their track record, I don't see it happening personally :dunno:
Yeah, with this release I guess I’m guilty for playing into Zeta’s hands. :rofl: This will only be my second ever OC though, and there won’t be many more as I’m more a single edition collector and generally don’t care for several editions of the same movie. I have to say though that I think HDZ makes some great OC’s nowadays and with some of them having only 2 editions (and both 3D and 4K) with different goodies plus a special pack makes them much more affordable and justifiable for me. But of course I agree that it’s not a customer friendly way to do it, and I’m glad that 4K isn’t important to me personally yet..

Full slip is just hideous. Art and color patern don't fit the steelbook art & the rest of the box at all !

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d As many said, the previous special pack was the best edition. Please reconsider the previous special pack art for the full slip and i'll be more than happy to buy the one click.

I just notice some members make some complians,let me explain why we changed the design.
After we updated the first Beauty shot,WB updated many pics at official website at last monthend,we need change the better one for packing.
Some members suggested the 3 keys unsuited for lenti,make it on fulllsip with some finish will be better,we also agreed with that.
The pic of Wade one the ladder was rejected from WB Studio,becuase they didnt get the approved for the home video packing from Spielberg,we must be change it.
Two images from Japan Kaida poster,thats Spielberg give special approved for Japan Ambulin Studio,another areas must get the approved,its takes a long times.

Rapidly losing interest in HDZETA offerings.
They used to be my favourite retailer.

Now
Poor communication
No GB
Primitive and potentially unsecure website
Healthy competition from other retailers

We are so sorry for the Comunications with all members,Our company mainly deals in large machines,HDzeta is just one of our branches,since the Chinese government has implemented the new environmental protection standard,more and more little companies was closed,we get huge orders at last year,and newest order was queue to 2021,so we only left 3-4 staffs charge the BD release at now,Please understand,we will try do the better in the future.
We just absent 4-5 sliver label release GB on HDN,but the Gold label relase will not,everybody dont worry that.
Our webstore with the security all the way,every member's card and account was very safe,just Google and Firefox upgrade their security level,payeasy still use the old version SSL certificate,they dont want pay the huge money to upgrade it untill the SSL certificate expired,members can try to use the IE was no problem.

We are so sorry for the Comunications with all members,Our company mainly deals in large machines,HDzeta is just one of our branches,since the Chinese government has implemented the new environmental protection standard,more and more little companies was closed,we get huge orders at last year,and newest order was queue to 2021,so we only left 3-4 staffs charge the BD release at now,Please understand,we will try do the better in the future.
We just absent 4-5 sliver label release GB on HDN,but the Gold label relase will not,everybody dont worry that.
Our webstore with the security all the way,every member's card and account was very safe,just Google and Firefox upgrade their security level,payeasy still use the old version SSL certificate,they dont want pay the huge money to upgrade it untill the SSL certificate expired,members can try to use the IE was no problem.

Thank you for responding to my post.

It is reassuring to know that Gold Label GB will continue.

But can you please try to make Silver Label GBs possible again.

I just notice some members make some complians,let me explain why we changed the design.
After we updated the first Beauty shot,WB updated many pics at official website at last monthend,we need change the better one for packing.
Some members suggested the 3 keys unsuited for lenti,make it on fulllsip with some finish will be better,we also agreed with that.
The pic of Wade one the ladder was rejected from WB Studio,becuase they didnt get the approved for the home video packing from Spielberg,we must be change it.
Two images from Japan Kaida poster,thats Spielberg give special approved for Japan Ambulin Studio,another areas must get the approved,its takes a long times.

Very imformative, thank you.

Still don’t change the fact I’m annoyed with the DL art change but happy to hear the reasons and plans etc

I’m gutted though because that 4K slip is much better and the art cards and poster is also very cool and much better than the items that come with the other versions

I have no idea how I’m going to get that 4K editon. I’m defo not getting a one click. Just can’t afford it and especially after going for the manta Double lenti.
Just don’t know what to do

Yeah I know but it was worth a try and a moan lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89

Thanks for the update but please bring back the silver label group buys to hidefninja

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Very imformative, thank you.

Still don’t change the fact I’m annoyed with the DL art change but happy to hear the reasons and plans etc

I’m gutted though because that 4K slip is much better and the art cards and poster is also very cool and much better than the items that come with the other versions

I have no idea how I’m going to get that 4K editon. I’m defo not getting a one click. Just can’t afford it and especially after going for the manta Double lenti.
Just don’t know what to do
I was going to suggest going for the One Click and simply sell off everything else. You get what you really want and possibly some $ deducted from your exclusive 4K edition ;):drool: But that would only be if money was no problem so not ideal or maybe even possible I know buddy... (n) Wait till you see the prices for the "exclusive 4K" edition on the secondary market! EEK!:greedy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Thank you @wxlinkswd for the explanation :thumbs:

But my main concern still the same. I hate the full slip, i find it awful and pointless as it has the same "goodies" as the double lenticular.

Would have prefered only 2 editions and pay less ranther than paying a lot more for the addition of an awful full slip in my One click :rolleyes:
If only it was still a "special pack". That way i won't have to pay another edition :yawn:

Anyway, i don't know what to do because i love both lenticular editions and the awesome boxset. Still, i don't want to pay a crazy price for the boxset due to the awful slip that i'm not even sure someone would want to buy on the secondary market :confused:

Thank you @wxlinkswd for the explanation :thumbs:

But my main concern still the same. I hate the full slip, i find it awful and pointless as it has the same "goodies" as the double lenticular.

Would have prefered only 2 editions and pay less ranther than paying a lot more for the addition of an awful full slip in my One click :rolleyes:
If only it was still a "special pack". That way i won't have to pay another edition :yawn:

Anyway, i don't know what to do because i love both lenticular editions and the awesome boxset. Still, i don't want to pay a crazy price for the boxset due to the awful slip that i'm not even sure someone would want to buy on the secondary market :confused:

There's a special pack in the box set and its contents are different from the DL. Pics are in OP. :)

BS--- RPO Double Lenti-2.jpg vs BS--- RPO SP-2.jpg

There's a special pack in the box set and its contents are different from the DL. Pics are in OP. :)

View attachment 388811 vs View attachment 388812

Are you sure @Apollon ? Because there is also this picture in the OP and it seems that the special pack is no longer a special pack but a full slip including a steelbook with same content as in the DL ?

378744-cdf4a3a6f337b757ebdea5e61a8b0113.jpg

Or is the full slip the same as the special pack ??
So ... What really is inside the boxset i'm a bit lost now :LOL:

Are you sure @Apollon ? Because there is also this picture in the OP and it seems that the special pack is no longer a special pack but a full slip including a steelbook with same content as in the DL ?

Yes I'm sure. HDZeta has done this with some previous releases (BvS etc...). The special pack has the same full slip as the standalone full slip edition but the contents are different. The image in the OP that says "box set" (4th in OP) shows you which 3 editions are included in the box.

Reactions: ty233

The 1 click includes

1x Double Lenti
1x Single Lenti 4K edition
1x Full Slip (no steelbook, instead a hardback book)

For single sale

Double Lenti
Full Slip (with steelbook instead of the hardback book)