Ready Player One (4K and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: October 8, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip - One Click - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 28 at 10 AM EST USA) - Find your local timings HERE
Price: Full Slip $48 - One Click $115 - Lenti $50
Notes: WEA steelbook. Limited 2000 copies.
Group Buy: Full Slip - Double Lenti - One Click

BS--- RPO Double Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO 4K UHD Lenti.jpgBS--- RPO Fullslip.jpgBS--- RPO Boxset.jpgBS--- RPO SP.jpg
Steelbook | 4K Single Lenti | Double Lenti | Special Pack | Box set
RPO steelbook.jpgPRO 4K Lenti.jpgRPO Double lenti.jpgPRO SP.jpgRPO Boxset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this is very disappointing, it wasn’t made clear there are 2 Fullslips. 1 Fullslip that doesn’t have the Lenti Cards and 1 that does :(

FULL SLIP Edition

Fullslip Box
WEA Steelbook
2D+3D Disks
Folder
32P Booklet
6 Post card
Numbered Card

RPO Fullslip.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL PACK (ONLY FOR BOXSET)

Full Slip Special Pack
68P Hardcover Booklet
7 Character Lenticular Cards

RPO Special Pack Only for Boxset.jpg

The big colourful pictures in the OP weren't clear enough?
Yeah apparently not. I must of got confused since they both look the same :)- What confused me is that I thought the Fullslip was a 1Click Exclusive. Cuz I didn’t see it for sale at launch.
The disappointment for me is the box lenti - it is completely washed out with terrible contrast and weak colors.:meh:
Awwww don’t tell me that :( I can only hope I have different opinion lol

Manta Lab Boxset is absolutely Superb. The Kaida Artwork and The treatment on the box is very Nice and Classy. One of the Nicest Boxset of the year IMO.

I second this, Manta Lab’s RPO with the Kaida Artwork is a stunning piece in my collection and throughly enjoy rotating the artwork on a weekly basis. The treatment plus attention to detail they have given this is incredible and has my vote for Boxset of the year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Wow this is very disappointing, it wasn’t made clear there are 2 Fullslips. 1 Fullslip that doesn’t have the Lenti Cards and 1 that does :(
It’s always the same with HDzeta releases. The special pack Fullslip from the boxset comes with the Lenticular cards and no Steelbook and the normal fullslip version comes with the Steelbook and no lenti cards.

I just remembered that I paid back in August for the one click and the double lenti through the GB but never received a tracking number or the items I paid for. Is there a list of tracking numbers somewhere?

Anybody know if this has French audio?

Do HDZETA and Manta discs be identical (as they are both from China)?

I could check my Manta disc if I knew they would be the same.......