n3wk1d

HDzeta Ready Player One (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [Double Lenti]

n3wk1d

Premium Supporter
Sep 26, 2010
Singapore
n3wk1d submitted a new resource:

Ready Player One (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [Double Lenti] - hdzeta, RPO,

This is the GB for Double Lenti of :

Ready Player One (4K & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

bs-rpo-double-lenti-jpg.388571

Read more about this resource...

I paid back in August but have not received a tracking number or the box set + double lenti I paid for. Please help. Thanks.

I paid back in August but have not received a tracking number or the box set + double lenti I paid for. Please help. Thanks.
Would have been easier to help you, had you contacted HDN staff instead of just submitting paypal claims. If we received paypal claims, then I presume you did claims with hdzeta as well. I take it you need no further help?

Would have been easier to help you, had you contacted HDN staff instead of just submitting paypal claims. If we received paypal claims, then I presume you did claims with hdzeta as well. I take it you need no further help?

Please understand where I'm coming from. I submitted the problem to paypal just because the six month time limit was coming up. They haven't been actually been escalated to claims. There's a difference between a dispute and a claim. Letting paypal know there's a problem doesn't impact your seller account negatively and please don't take it personally. I just wanted to make sure I'm covered in case this isn't resolved, which is completely within my right as a consumer. Considering it's been months since it shipped and hasn't arrived, even if HDZeta shipped it out again, it might take months to reach me. There's nothing wrong with trying to cover all my bases. If you don't want to help me, that's within your right. I'd rather not have to escalate it to a claim. That being said, @howarmat was kind enough to direct me to the post with the traking numbers. My number, EA378072122CN, produces this error on the 17track website: "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Aftership also produces nothing. How do you want to proceed?

Please understand where I'm coming from. I submitted the problem to paypal just because the six month time limit was coming up. They haven't been actually been escalated to claims. There's a difference between a dispute and a claim. Letting paypal know there's a problem doesn't impact your seller account negatively and please don't take it personally. I just wanted to make sure I'm covered in case this isn't resolved, which is completely within my right as a consumer. Considering it's been months since it shipped and hasn't arrived, even if HDZeta shipped it out again, it might take months to reach me. There's nothing wrong with trying to cover all my bases. If you don't want to help me, that's within your right. I'd rather not have to escalate it to a claim. That being said, @howarmat was kind enough to direct me to the post with the traking numbers. My number, EA378072122CN, produces this error on the 17track website: "This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later." Aftership also produces nothing. How do you want to proceed?

Correct me if I'm wrong, and I dont care either way, but if i recall you are a reseller. That or just so happens to resell a lot etc. Again, I dont care and maybe im just mixing you up with someone else. But as a person whom sells often you might know what its like to get claims, disputes, etc. ? Not fun. And forgive me if I have you confused. I totally understand your worries etc. perhaps on an expensive edition not arriving etc. So yes its within your right to put forth any claim dispute etc. But typically the sellers,hosts etc. like to be contacted first. Not sure if you have contacted newkid about it or not. I just know that we didnt receive any contact, and we have contact forms all other site and are available via PM, email, etc. If I have a problem with a purchase at Target or Walmart etc I typically go and return it or talk to customer service, I dont skip that and dispute the transaction with my credit card company first. *shrug*

Your dispute with us is for like $8.63 roughly total between the two. I understand the larger disputes with the retailer etc as thats alot of money at stake, and respect your opinion/stance. (granted im sure they would like to be contacted first to try and resolve) but for $8.63 buddy its not worth worrying about on the HDN side. If you didnt receive an item and it was a year later we would still refund you the $8.63. That is the Community aspect of it, and why HDN has a good name. I care more about you not receiving an item you paid for then $8.63.

How you should proceed is you should contact via PM n3wk1d , the rest has nothing to do with HDN, unless you are asking for help in how to do that. You should also note we already refunded you your $8.63. If you happen to still receive your items, keep that as well for your inconvenience. In the future I ask you contact us first with issues, because my perspective and thus HDN's is that we like to have a chance to resolve things instead of waking up to claim/dispute emails etc.

Reactions: JCC
Correct me if I'm wrong, and I dont care either way, but if i recall you are a reseller. That or just so happens to resell a lot etc. Again, I dont care and maybe im just mixing you up with someone else. But as a person whom sells often you might know what its like to get claims, disputes, etc. ? Not fun. And forgive me if I have you confused. I totally understand your worries etc. perhaps on an expensive edition not arriving etc. So yes its within your right to put forth any claim dispute etc. But typically the sellers,hosts etc. like to be contacted first. Not sure if you have contacted newkid about it or not. I just know that we didnt receive any contact, and we have contact forms all other site and are available via PM, email, etc. If I have a problem with a purchase at Target or Walmart etc I typically go and return it or talk to customer service, I dont skip that and dispute the transaction with my credit card company first. *shrug*

Your dispute with us is for like $8.63 roughly total between the two. I understand the larger disputes with the retailer etc as thats alot of money at stake, and respect your opinion/stance. (granted im sure they would like to be contacted first to try and resolve) but for $8.63 buddy its not worth worrying about on the HDN side. If you didnt receive an item and it was a year later we would still refund you the $8.63. That is the Community aspect of it, and why HDN has a good name. I care more about you not receiving an item you paid for then $8.63.

How you should proceed is you should contact via PM n3wk1d , the rest has nothing to do with HDN, unless you are asking for help in how to do that. You should also note we already refunded you your $8.63. If you happen to still receive your items, keep that as well for your inconvenience. In the future I ask you contact us first with issues, because my perspective and thus HDN's is that we like to have a chance to resolve things instead of waking up to claim/dispute emails etc.

I get where you’re coming from and I think you get where I’m coming from. HDN is great and your service is great, thank you for that. As an eBay seller, I am annoyed when people submit disputes, but if it’s been six months since a buyer paid and they hadn’t received their item, I’d understand. I don’t participate in many GBs on HDN anymore as I just focus on a few titles I really want, so you don’t have to worry much about me on here much. I’ll contact newkid and see what he says. Thanks.

Reactions: Wreck
You’ve always been a good standing member that I know of so I’ve never had to worry about ya in any negative way. We appreciate your support. @JCC :thanks:

Reactions: JCC