Ready Player One (Blu-ray Special VHS packaging) (MediaMarkt/Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: September 6, 2018
Purchase links: MediaMarkt - Saturn
Price: €24.99

Limited and exclusive Special Packaging Edition: Blu-ray in VHS style packaging with 3D poster, 3D glasses and pin badges.

a028133bbe55.jpg

443dfc75da8a.jpg

Ready-Player-One-Collector%E2%80%99s-Edition---Exklusive-Blu-ray-Edition-im-VHS-Style---%28Blu-ray%29

Last edited by a moderator:
@Danny in the text details on the German page of Saturn it claims to have the poster and i guess the other goodies, if that floppy is inside the vhs case? *Shrug*
oh really, nice. i'm guessing no steelbook tho. the FNAC has blu ray + 3d + 4k + digital, bad ass

Do fnac ship to australia?
I fancy a nice edition of this is fnac edition different from media and saturn?
I was going to grab a steelbook in 4k from australia and get 3d edition in steel from zavvi but dont really need two steelbooks.
amazon italy would have been a good option but no amazons ship to australia anymore

I maybe also interested in GB as premium steelbook releases are borring nowadays. Will wait for some information about extras.
oh...nice edition might will join the GB, looks cool! :)
If there is going to be a GB, can someone tag me please because I will certainly jump on it.
Definitely interested in a group buy
I also would be interested in this if there is a GB! I’m loving this retro packaging!:)
Me too. If i dont like the manta steelbook i will go with this one

Group buy posted by @Marco86

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...-special-packaging-blu-ray-ger-worldwide.580/