Ready Player One - Ultimate Collector’s Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook + glowing Easter Egg) [Germany]

Blu-ray-Bro

Premium Supporter
Aug 10, 2018
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €99,99

713Q7caMjhL._SL1500_.jpg

71qjrAZeR1L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I waaaaant that egg. Love love love this film. Already got that steel though.

The translation on Amazon De is ‘shining glass Easter egg’ not glowing. Whatever that means.
4B606A8E-E84A-434E-8D56-FFABD34CF833.jpeg48CB64F8-58E4-44FB-8B44-D9972F0745D4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully really well packaged and/or toughened glass as inviting disaster if not . . . and be thankful that Blufans doesn't do giftsets containing fragile items . . .

If glow (in the dark) all that's presumably needed is a coat of luminous paint.
If glowing continuously then battery or plug into the mains would make for a very pleasing LED night light for the kids such as here (free standing or direct plug in depending on size of egg):-
f90aa078c14f96a197215fa1b8dfaa49.jpg
lm74ga-autumn-mosaic-egg-lamp.jpg
fa7012cf8ed5f9caceb55d43eeb6a326.jpg
5c7596d3fa27b25d-600x400.jpg

Warner releases "Ready Player One" in another special edition for home theater. In addition to the Blu-ray Disc Steelbook, the "Ultimate Collector's Edition" contains a luminous "Easter Egg" made of glass in a size of 14 x 10 cm. The Steven Spielberg movie will be released on September 6, 1818 on Blu-ray Discs, Ultra HD Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D. The Blu-ray Disc and Ultra HD Blu-ray will be equipped with a German and English Dolby Atmos mix. On the Blu-ray 3D, there are both language versions only as DTS HD MA 5.1 soundtrack.

yes VAT removed
Is this a new thing vat being removed? I was curious why items are showing a certain amount off thought be a promo they had on?
So if this is vat removed whats took them so long could have saved a small fortune the orders i have placed with them.
Just a shame though there packing is still crap though but i take a risk on this one.

Looks like a very thin box of the type used for the STAR TREK I - X or the Alex Ross UNIVERSAL MONSTERS steelbook collections so presumably this is sent very well packed to arrive pistine.

Pics of this collector's edition courtesy nuikichiSB:-
Dt3SQFBV4AEypq6.jpg:large

Dt3SVoCU0AAEGtS.jpg:large

Steelbook:-
Dt3SavqUcAArcII.jpg:large

Dt3SeHdU0AQXlxn.jpg:large

Last edited by a moderator: