Everywhere
Release date: September 7, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $21.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Rear Window.jpg

Credit to Viking61 of BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I love all 4 and can’t wait to pick up the next 2 but wish they would have done North by Northwest also. Always possible they do it in the future but they didn’t include North by Northwest in that 4k package last year so I assume it’s not coming any time soon.

Reactions: MrSquifler
I love all 4 and can’t wait to pick up the next 2 but wish they would have done North by Northwest also. Always possible they do it in the future but they didn’t include North by Northwest in that 4k package last year so I assume it’s not coming any time soon.
I think WB owns the distribution rights for that one.

I quite like the Blu-Ray steel for that movie.

Reactions: Nimble Jim
Thats what I thought but I remembered I had a Blu-ray set distributed by Universal with all 5. I think it’s the Hitchcock Essential Collection. That was from like 8 years ago so maybe the rights changed.
I have the previous steelbook and it was a WB release form when they released a bunch of old classics with original posters.

It's possible Universal paid for the rights for the boxset, but I think WB still owns it.

Reactions: Nimble Jim
For now, at least, this and Vertigo appear unavailable (at least where I am) and the price has been raised to $26.99 - same with The Thing.

Since I’m done with Best Buy’s lousy shipping steelbooks, I hope a good number of this and Vertigo end up in stores, like with Psycho and The Birds, since it was tough finding those previous ones without a lot of dents and chips/scratches to the awful streaky matte finish. Hopefully Target will also end up having these in-store for cheaper.

I got this today and it’s a shame how dull this is in hand when I love the art, the matte finished feels cheap but still I prefer this one the the European from a few years ago…