Wreck

Rear Window SteelBook Edition Blufans (OAB)

@Wreck What does it mean OAB in the title?
'OAB' is their series which includes a WWA (World Wide Artwork) steelbook, so the same one that will be available elsewhere, as opposed to their 'Exclusive' line, which features WEAs (World Exclusive Artwork), which will be a steelbook no-one else is selling. :thumbs:

Reactions: jeff1412
Hey @Wreck , am I good with my account to do GBs? If so how much would shipping be to the US? Do I just put the number out want and to what country? Thx.

Hey @Wreck , am I good with my account to do GBs? If so how much would shipping be to the US? Do I just put the number out want and to what country? Thx.
The GB system takes payments automatically. Like shopping. If i recall, I am the only GB host (for blufans / fanatics stuff only) that the price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. in many fields I will put "Direct Shipping, No further payment" if its Direct shipping then no shipping payment later. If its HUB shipping , expect a 2nd invoice for shipping etc.

anyone is good to purchase GBs from the GB system.

The GB system takes payments automatically. Like shopping. If i recall, I am the only GB host (for blufans / fanatics stuff only) that the price includes shipping to anywhere in the world. in many fields I will put "Direct Shipping, No further payment" if its Direct shipping then no shipping payment later. If its HUB shipping , expect a 2nd invoice for shipping etc.

anyone is good to purchase GBs from the GB system.
Ok thanks @Wreck . I'll take 1 x to the USA. When is payment due? Thanks.

Ok thanks @Wreck . I'll take 1 x to the USA. When is payment due? Thanks.
You're too late to the party. It's all sold out.
The tab below the title at the top of the page that should be blue with "buy a copy" is gray with "unavailable sold out"

You don't request a copy. You simply click on the link (if it's active) and pay

My GroupBuy copy of Rear Window Blufans was to be delivered in Germany yesterday. I wasn't home and it was supposedly brought to a DHL store for pickup + customs fees of course. It never arrived there, because it did not comply with the "Terms and Conditions" all of a sudden and has now been returned back to China. Has anybody had something like this happen before?
@Wreck - how does Blufans deal with this usually? Will they ship it again and will the same thing happen with Vertigo?

My GroupBuy copy of Rear Window Blufans was to be delivered in Germany yesterday. I wasn't home and it was supposedly brought to a DHL store for pickup + customs fees of course. It never arrived there, because it did not comply with the "Terms and Conditions" all of a sudden and has now been returned back to China. Has anybody had something like this happen before?
@Wreck - how does Blufans deal with this usually? Will they ship it again and will the same thing happen with Vertigo?
Forget everything I wrote, it just got delivered after all, they screwed up the online tracking - SORRY @Wreck and IT'S AMAZING :notworthy:

Reactions: Wreck
Sorry to hear that mate. I even got "Vertigo" already which was sent 3 weeks after "Rear Window" :oops:
Neither of my copies ever turned up. To be fair it's not the 1st time I have ordered group buys never to be seen again. But it's the first time I lost two in a row. I just write them off as there is no redress....

Neither of my copies ever turned up. To be fair it's not the 1st time I have ordered group buys never to be seen again. But it's the first time I lost two in a row. I just write them off as there is no redress....
I couldn't live with that for $100 items. Just check the tracking number and check where they are.....

Just check under your Purchases here in the GroupBuy section and the tracking number is right there to be viwed. Then google China Parcel tracking and enter the NUMBER and you'll see exactly where its stuck