Space Cadet

[ sexy wolfchild ]
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 6 Votes
Title: Rebel Moon

Director: Zack Snyder

Plot: When a peaceful colony on the edge of the galaxy is threatened by the armies of the tyrannical Regent Balisarius, the desperate people dispatch a young woman with a mysterious past to seek out warriors from neighboring planets to helm them make a stand.

Concept Art :

FLLT9JZVIAEwYvF.jpg 693b794a-45c0-41ce-821d-806717774da3_688541_TABLET_LANDSCAPE_LARGE_16_9.jpg Sieppaa.JPG

Mods (i.e. @Noodles) I have to report @tha_lunatic for his callous posting of the latest teaser from Zack Snyder, containing Zack's typical movie tropes within what appears to be yet another epic trailer IMO. It's creating premature pre-hype emotions of wowness (yes it's a word I made up) between now and December's release date and possibly may impact my sleep patterns tonight for about 10 minutes before I finally lay my head. He really should take more care in playing with ninja's feelings on a Tuesday :naughty:

@tha_lunatic - I do hope when released, it the movie's are as epic as the trailer suggests, I also wonder if anything here is in part II, or just contained to part I? Won't be long to find out as Christmas is just around the corner, I'm really looking forward to watching this day one :thumbs:

Mods (i.e. @Noodles) I have to report @tha_lunatic for his callous posting of the latest teaser from Zack Snyder, containing Zack's typical movie tropes within what appears to be yet another epic trailer IMO. It's creating premature pre-hype emotions of wowness (yes it's a word I made up) between now and December's release date and possibly may impact my sleep patterns tonight for about 10 minutes before I finally lay my head. He really should take more care in playing with ninja's feelings on a Tuesday :naughty:

@tha_lunatic - I do hope when released, it the movie's are as epic as the trailer suggests, I also wonder if anything here is in part II, or just contained to part I? Won't be long to find out as Christmas is just around the corner, I'm really looking forward to watching this day one :thumbs:
@tha_lunatic ban incoming :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: kaw and tha_lunatic
I love Jenna Malone and Sofia Boutella since The Mummy, and this looks like a mix of Star Wars, Dune, and Valerian, only should be better than all of them!

Reactions: Mararagan
Looks really intriguing. Had no interest in this at all up until this point, but the trailer looks great!

I’m honestly not feeling this at all. I was looking forward to it but the trailer makes it look too much like a cheesey Milla Jovovich film. Put me off a little. But will give it a go and reserve judgement until then

Looks like it’s got nothing on the creator though

Reactions: Noodles
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database